🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Request amount payment doesn't come out.
Page options
44eec657
Community Member

Request amount payment doesn't come out.

My client agreed to pay more money due to the extra tasks added after the milestone was raised. When I submitted the task, I requested the right amount of fee. When the milestone was approved by the client, it showed the requested amount was paid on my interface. However, I checked the invoice from the milestone details, the paid amount is still the original fee. I can see multiple milestones are having the same issue. Does anyone know how to sort this out?

Cheers for reading.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Rie,

Thank you for your posts and I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't received the funds. However, I checked and can confirm that the payment has already been processed to your account. At the end of the review period, the milestone should be released within 24 hours of the 14th day. In the future, I recommend waiting up to 24 hours for the money to be processed. If, after 24 hours, the milestone is not automatically processed to your account, you can reach out to us or directly to the Customer Support Team so that it can be investigated further.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Rie,

Thank you for your posts and I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't received the funds. However, I checked and can confirm that the payment has already been processed to your account. At the end of the review period, the milestone should be released within 24 hours of the 14th day. In the future, I recommend waiting up to 24 hours for the money to be processed. If, after 24 hours, the milestone is not automatically processed to your account, you can reach out to us or directly to the Customer Support Team so that it can be investigated further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members