🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Request for payment be back to my account fro...
Page options
ff3b53cd
Community Member

Request for payment be back to my account from rejected payment of my local bank

Hi, 

My first upwork payment amounting to $139. ++ was rejected by local bank due to wrong bank number I provided. When I check my account in upwork I have zero.

I am requesting revert of payment from upwork to my account for the rejected value.

For your utmost assistance. Thank you 

4 REPLIES 4
abbiedyosah
Community Member

Mine too. Always rejected as invalid account number. I dont know the reason why as i have double check it to confirm i put the right one. It got rejected 2x already

Hi Ma Abigail,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have already initiated a fund withdrawal for the returned funds.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

My withdrawals always get rejected and im being charge with lots of fees. I always make i put my bank details right but still its rejected because of invalid account numbers. Also my financial account is still in abbie bennett wherein it should have ma abigail bennett since i already updated my profile name. I need help!

PradeepH

Hi Mary,

Thank you for your message. I see that the funds were already returned to your Upwork account and the same has been withdrawn via a different payment method.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members