Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request funds from escrow without a milestone

richard_wein
Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
1 of 3

Hello. I'm working on a job with all milestones completed but there's still some money in escrow. I'd like to request that money, and I'm confident the client will agree to pay, but I don't want to put him to the trouble of creating a new milestone. I suppose I could ask him to pay it as a bonus, though I don't know if that's any easier than creating a milestone. Really I'd like to request payment in a way that lets him just approve my request. Is that possible?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 3

@Richard W wrote:

Hello. I'm working on a job with all milestones completed but there's still some money in escrow. I'd like to request that money, and I'm confident the client will agree to pay, but I don't want to put him to the trouble of creating a new milestone. I suppose I could ask him to pay it as a bonus, though I don't know if that's any easier than creating a milestone. Really I'd like to request payment in a way that lets him just approve my request. Is that possible?

If the client paid as a bonus they'd then have to request their funds back from Escrow so it's really no easier. Better to just quickly create a milestone which, honest to god, is no hassle, for the amount left in Escrow.

richard_wein
Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
3 of 3

OK, Petra. Thanks.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS