🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Request re-submit button not showing and ...
Page options
dharm23
Community Member

Request re-submit button not showing and regrading account suspended detail

Hello upwork team would you please share reason why my account is showing suspended i'm ready to provided information of some needed hope for valuable response

And when open support ticket it showing me my account is not approved but i'm not able show resubmit button on profile screen

Thank you 
Dharmesh Thakkar

**Edited for community guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dharmesh,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
dharm23
Community Member

Thank you sir for response but i'm not able to open support ticket would you please help me ?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dharmesh,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. I've followed up with our team about this and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further with your account status.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
dharm23
Community Member

Thank you sir,

i got mail for upwork support it shows my account linked with other mail account ,so now how can i unliked thouse account would you please help me ?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dharmesh,

Please do check this help article which provides the instruction for account closing. Once you close your old account, please follow up on your open ticket and our team will assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths