🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Request to Add a "Spam" Option to Report Job ...
Page options
mahimaislam
Community Member

Request to Add a "Spam" Option to Report Job Posts

I'm yet to get my first job on UpWork. But I have read the guides and terms and conditions. I'm filtering through the job post carefully since I have limited number of connects.

mahimaislam_0-1645359261926.png

I request the UpWork Community to add a section named "Spam" so that I can report the job posts which are actually spam. Only 15 minutes into my job post and I have found at least 10 spam job posts. Now, I am not pasting the exact links lest it goes against the community rule.

But I strongly recommend UpWork to add the option of "Spam" so that I can report accordingly.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

You're using the wrong option. That is NOT how you report inappropriate job posts. That just hides that post from your feed. It doesn't report a thing.

To flag a job post as inappropriate, you use the "Flag as inappropriate" button...

report as inappropriate.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

You're using the wrong option. That is NOT how you report inappropriate job posts. That just hides that post from your feed. It doesn't report a thing.

To flag a job post as inappropriate, you use the "Flag as inappropriate" button...

report as inappropriate.png

martina_plaschka
Community Member

You are misinformed if you believe that this is a reporting function. It is not, this is for you to make jobs collapse you don't want to see. They should really reduce those options to one: don't want to see it. Or just the thumbs down would work for me. Upwork, please do that. It would save me a ton of time to make a job go away in one click instead of two. 

If you want to report a job, you need to open it and use the flagging option. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members