🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Request to Convert and Showcase All My Projec...
Page options
c0605600
Community Member

Request to Convert and Showcase All My Projects in My Agency's Profile from My Personal Account

I am requesting that all of my projects be converted and displayed in my agency's profile. As I make the transition to establishing an agency, it is essential that my body of work is accurately and effectively showcased. This step is not only about highlighting my accomplishments but also about presenting a comprehensive and cohesive portfolio to potential clients. By consolidating all my projects within the agency profile, it will not only serve as a testament to the quality of work we can provide but also make it easier for clients to explore the range of services and expertise that our agency has to offer. This strategic move aims to create a professional, impressive, and user-friendly platform, which I believe will greatly contribute to the agency's success.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Abdul,

I want to confirm: are you referring to transferring all the completed contracts to show in your agency profile? Please know that freelancers' profile reflects their Work History from their time in the Agency, even if they leave. However, this will not transfer to your agency profile if you have contracts completed as an individual freelancer and not as an agency member. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Abdul,

I want to confirm: are you referring to transferring all the completed contracts to show in your agency profile? Please know that freelancers' profile reflects their Work History from their time in the Agency, even if they leave. However, this will not transfer to your agency profile if you have contracts completed as an individual freelancer and not as an agency member. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
c0605600
Community Member

Thank you for your precious time, Joanne.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members