🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Request to Review Account Suspension
Page options
jemishsavani
Community Member

Request to Review Account Suspension

Hi, 

i Hope you're doing good!

i wanted to request the relevant people at upwork to kindly review the account of my teammate. his account is suspended at the moment and he cant post or message in the community discussion also his cant event rise an ticket and he didnt get any reply from support team! he is the only one in family who take a spend of resposibility and gives a family to spend money! he is the right hand of the family and he have only one source of income is upwork. 

his profile was verified about a many months ago, hoever, the profile has now been suspeneded. because of his bid to fresh new acount who didnt hire ago. and he got interviewed by that client. and that client gave the work and he done nicely after that he got a mail from upwork is account is match with the client something. so we are suspended. 

i added some screenshot please check those screenshot and he also get rising talent recently and he got suspended. he cant do anything so i rise here!

kindly let me know if you need the account information and i shall send you the details accoirdingly 

Kind Regards,

Jemish S.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Jemish S wrote:

because of his bid to fresh new acount who didnt hire ago. and he got interviewed by that client. and that client gave the work and he done nicely after that he got a mail from upwork is account is match with the client something. so we are suspended. 

Yes, it is never a good idea to try and get "fake hired" to create a job history and feedback...

Clearly your agency never managed to win a single contract, nor have any of the members, so it may have seemed a good idea to "fabricate" a job, but it backfired.

Let it serve as a lesson.

Upwork will not discuss another user's account with you. Once a decision is final, Upwork will decline to respond further to the suspended user, so your mission is pointless.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members