🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Request to Upwork Payment processing team
Page options
alamgir365
Community Member

Request to Upwork Payment processing team

At first cordial thanks to entire Upwork team to take the action for most desired get paid early option during the current covid-19 situation.

I have been working with upwork(formerly oDesk) since 2011,since then I have noticed that upwork updated several services based on freelancers & client requirements.And that's why I'm requesting this today.

As I noticed that,for regular payment(10-day ),I have always received a payment processed email like " Your payment has been processed " from upwork within maximum 5 hour from the payment withdraw time.But nowadays for early payment I have received the payment processed email after 24-48 hour minimum.I know the regular payment processing time is within 3 business day.

I would like to submit a request to Upwork Payment processing team that,if they can process this week payment within maximum 24 hour from the payment withdraw time for only those are from Bangladesh,India & Pakistan.

Because everyone know the current situation about Covid-19.And recently we have very badly affected by super cyclone Amphan . Cyclone Amphan destroys our hopes and happiness.In addition our largest Muslim's religious festivals Eid-UL-Fitr coming after 2 days.

Most of the freelancer need the payment urgently to support their family for the Eid & to turn around from Amphan.Also some of us,we would like to help the poor people those are affected by Covid-19 and Amphan, and now needed shelter & food urgently.

I have already disscused with our local bank & they ensure me that,if they received the payment within today,they will transfer those balance to customer account before they go for the vacation from sunday.

Hope all of the freelancers will agree with my request and Upwork team will try to consider our request for this week only.

Always loved to work with such a great platform.Again thanks to entire upwork team.

Regards

Alamgeer

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for your feedback, Alamgeer, I'll forward it to our team. We have a dedicated team working on ways freelancers could access their earnings easier and as soon a possible.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you too for your considaration.

jahangir42
Community Member

Yes,this will help us a lot in this situation.

Thank you Alamgeer for your request.

Hope Upwork team will look into it.

sezan92
Community Member

Agree wholeheartedly. Upwork's processing of 5 days is too much time consuming anyway. Not to mention during this corona crisis and on top of that cyclone amphan
shahid1492
Community Member

This will also be helpful.
toukirahmed0
Community Member

This will also be helpful.

Toukir Ahmed
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths