🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Request to make withdrawal in cryptocurrency ...
Page options
8dea457b
Community Member

Request to make withdrawal in cryptocurrency (USDT TRC20) or visa bank card available from UpWork an

Hello UpWork team,

I tried to make the bank transfer through your partner Payoneer, but payoneer informs me that the payment was successful, but I did not receive the money in my bank account.

If possible, I ask you to help us who are in Africa to set up a withdrawal system from Upwork via USDT TRC20 cryptocurrencies or withdrawal from the Visa/Mastercard bank card... to make it easier for us to receive our money.

If UpWork doesn't improve by adding more ways to withdraw money, it will discourage many African freelancers from working here.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Polycarpe,

I checked your account and saw that the transaction was successful. You may want to check with your bank or Payoneer again with the transaction. We appreciate your feedback. I'll be sure to share this with our team.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Polycarpe,

I checked your account and saw that the transaction was successful. You may want to check with your bank or Payoneer again with the transaction. We appreciate your feedback. I'll be sure to share this with our team.

~ Joanne
Upwork
8dea457b
Community Member

Thank you for responding to my message and don't forget to share with your team in order to make it easier for us (African Freenlacer) to withdraw money using USDTTRC20 cryptocurrencies or the Visa/Mastercard bank card. Withdrawal via bank number is considered too slow and can sometimes cause problems receiving money.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members