🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Requested Numerous Time For ID VERIFICATION n...
Page options
developerapp
Community Member

Requested Numerous Time For ID VERIFICATION no Responce

Dear Team,

Heartiest greetings! I'd like to appeal to Verify my id which i share passport and all my educational international document , Experience letter also with you .I have spent almost two(your spending time) year equivalent working days in Upwork ! I'd like to continue working and be paid in Upwork .Requesting you to have this investigation further and allow me to be a part of Upwork family again .I'm more determined than ever to continue working and abiding by regulations in Upwork. Kindly verify my ID which i provided i am stuck in all of this

Please Assist below again i attached my passport id 
Thank you and Reguard
Amir Ali

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

7 REPLIES 7
ahmedelshenawy
Community Member

Send your problem to help and support team and they will mail you

Respected Sir,

With a core heart greetings ! As i told you this is regret to inform you before every time i got same reply right now we dont require verification but it does not make sense if i want to verify my id that mean i am geniune beside this is your duty to fullfill my legal request why did you say right we dont need verfication so when did you need verification when i stuck some where its being worst thing which i never seem at any platform kindly forward my case to upper department of upwork who understand me well which law stop me to verfiy my id so please dont be rude just verify my account put verification badge on my profile 

Thank you 

Reguard 

Amir Ali

For heaven's sake, remove that attachement, that's personal info that you are posting in a public forum, and it could be easily stolen!!!!!!

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Amir,

I checked your account and it looks like it's been fully resumed. You should be able to send your proposals to jobs on Upwork. Please, let us know if you still see any limitations or error messages on your account.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Valeria,

From what I see, his account is verified. All right. But...
His English is listed as "Fluent", and from what I've read here, his English is almost worse than mine (that really is rather bad)
On the other hand, he has works that are not created by him. They are copied from tutorials or stock.

So, are profiles reviewed? really?
When identity identification is done, do you only look at the face on the other side? Upwork could take advantage of reviewing the profile.

Hi Maria,

Unfortunately I can't share more details about the verification process. But, I have already escalated this to our team to review the freelancer and take proper actions.

Thank you for flagging this, and if you have any additional questions let me know.

~ Goran
Upwork

I don't need you to share more details about the verification process. What I am saying is that, since someone is "chosen" to do the identification, you could take advantage and take a look at the profile.
You know, description, portfolio, level of English, etc ...

Anyway, thanks 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members