🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Required connects to submit a proposal?
Page options
gerard-mayers
Community Member

Required connects to submit a proposal?

When I look into a possible freelance job posting, I see this:

"Required Connects to submit a proposal: 2 "

As a NEW freelancer on here, how does one go about being able to submit connects? NO WHERE on this sitedo I find a clear and understandable way of how to do this?????

30 REPLIES 30
lysis10
Community Member

They are deducted from your balance that shows on the right side of the job feed IIRC. I think it also says it underneath that message.

This answered my question. So I have 60 or 70 connects to spend in one month. Thanks for the quick explaination.

John

not sabmite proposal job poblem my please help me

Hi Md,

You now need to purchase connects to submit proposals to jobs posted. Connects are not sold individually, but bundles begin at $1.50 for 10 Connects. Regardless of which bundle you choose, all Connects are priced at $0.15 apiece. Here are your bundle options:

• 10 for $1.50
  • 20 for $3
  • 40 for $6
  • 60 for $9
  • 80 for $12

For more information, please check out the announcement here. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
0a92ea58
Community Member

Thank you. Seems like Upwork is monetizing access to work by requiring payment to apply for work.

what to do for this "You don’t have enough Connects to submit this proposal"

Hi MD Nejam,

If your connects are not enough to submit proposals, you can purchase them from your account. Connects are not sold individually, but bundles begin at $1.50 for 10 Connects. Regardless of which bundle you choose, all Connects are priced at $0.15 apiece. Here are your bundle options:

• 10 for $1.50
  • 20 for $3
  • 40 for $6
  • 60 for $9
  • 80 for $12

You may also want to check out this article from Upwork Help for more information. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Gerard,

When you register you choose you membership. If you choose Basic Membership, you'll receive 60 connects in the beginning of each billing cycle. If you select Plus Membership, you'll receive 70 and will be able to roll over left over connects. Each time you apply for a job you'll need to use connects unless you are invited to apply by the client. You can check your connects history in your Settings> Membership & Connects.

You can check this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

Thanks for the detailed explination. 

But recently I have joined Upwork and my profile is verified. If I'm going to my Connects It's showing 0 and my profile is subscribed by Basic membership so, I should get 60 Connections by default right?

Thanks,

Krunal

Hi Krunal,

Yes that is correct but you will need to sign up to the Basic Plan. I just checked your profile and you still haven`t chosen a plan, you can do this by going to Settings > Membership plan.
If you would like to read more details about our membership plans check out this Help Article.

~ Goran
Upwork

Dear Valeria, I have just regitered on upwrok a long time ago but after few years i just opened it & now i cant submit proposal for any project. Kindly guide me asap

Hi Kashif,

At the moment you don't have any connects. If you would like to send proposals you will need to purchase connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
josephinegiaimo
Community Member

I am SO with you on this one. Just a simple, clear explanation is all I'm looking for. It can't be THAT hard. I only have one engineering degree so far :-).

ali_razzaq
Community Member

how it is possible plz let me know

Hi Razzaq,

Please go to Settings > My Info and fill out your address on your profile so that you can start bidding on jobs. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I upgrade my profil, my Current plan is Freelancer Basic and this is always the issue: This proposal requires 2 Connects. Please help!

Hi Zoran,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and I wasn't able to replicate the issue you described. Please note that submitting proposals for projects usually requires 2 available connects and this information is displayed on the top of the submitting proposal page.  Please clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser to submit your proposal. If the issue persists let us know and one of our agents will assist you directly.

Also, Please read this Help Article to find out how to Find Work and how to submit proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. 

Thank you

~ Bojan
Upwork
pawan-kumar90
Community Member

when go to submit proposal  this message is shown my screen .You don’t have enough Connects to submit this proposal.

Pawan K wrote:

when go to submit proposal  this message is shown my screen .You don’t have enough Connects to submit this proposal.

This means you need to buy connects: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211062898

Insufficient connects to submit proposal for the job.

ok

Insufficient connects to submit proposal for the job.

reazul123
Community Member

i am agree
mdsujon20
Community Member

please help me Insufficient connects to submit proposal for the job.

opynurdianti
Community Member

i have the same problem, then what is the solution ?

anyone please can you explain to me ?

Hi Opy, 

I checked your account, and I can see that you were able to submit proposals. If the connects you have available are not enough for the number of connects required to submit a proposal, you will be notified automatically. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
0ca46b16
Community Member

Hi,
I want to know about the "minimum connects required to submit a proposal". I have researched a lot but couldn't found satisfactory results. 
Please give me a detailed answer. 
Mirza Ahmad

Hi Mirza,

The Connects required to submit a proposal can be seen on the project details page. Required Connects is shown at the top-right under the Submit Proposal and Save buttons.

- Pradeep

Upwork
02fe2269
Community Member

Browse files to attach 

We and selected third parties use cookies or similar teshnologies for technical purposes.

Analyze site usage,assist in our marketing efforts,and for Ather purposes as specified in the refrigerator.

02fe2269
Community Member

Hi 

If you want peoples for the.how to success up work 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths