🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Respond to client's feedback
Page options
archizeshan
Community Member

Respond to client's feedback

I am having a trouble to repond to a feedback given by client.The option respond to this feedback is missing.How can i repond to this feedback.

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please send me a PM with your Contract ID so that I check the details and assist you further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

what is meant by PM?

Hi Muhammad,

I`m sorry about the confusion. PM means private message, you can send me one by clicking on my name > Message. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad Z wrote:

I am having a trouble to repond to a feedback given by client.The option respond to this feedback is missing.How can i repond to this feedback.

If it's for the 3.6 you're out of time to comment on it, which is likely a good thing, because 9 out of 10 times any freelancer responses to poor feedback make it worse than just leaving it well alone, especially when there is only a poor star rating without any rants.

But this feedback affects a lot to my profile. I did the task with all requirements.

re: "But this feedback affects a lot to my profile. I did the task with all requirements."

You can not change his feedback.

If you "respond to his feedback", then you will be adding a note that appears under his feedback.

That note may seem sensible to you. It may seem to you like an "explanation" for why his feedback is low.

But to me, a client, your note sees like "whining."

Muhammad Z wrote:

But this feedback affects a lot to my profile. I did the task with all requirements.

It would affect you much morre WITH a comment as that would draw more attention to it.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths