🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Response rate is very low
Page options
chrissebian
Community Member

Response rate is very low

Hello.

I have completed my profile, and writing custom bids for several months. But I don't get answers (only one for 1.5 months). Can someone tell me what could be the reason for such low RR?

3 REPLIES 3
wlyonsatl
Community Member

Aleksandr,

You will likely need to submit at least 100 proposals with different versions of your cover letter at different price points to get some idea of what you should expect your response rate on proposals to be.

Upwork is very competitive in at least some areas of specialty, so you'll need an extra amount of patience if your expertise  is in one of those areas.

Good luck!

dustin_slack
Community Member

Graphic designer here, going through the same problem. Used to not even have to submit proposals... I was getting invites and offers. Now it's crickets... just silence. I've heard from two other designers so far today, since my post here a couple hours ago, its just one of a few different issues with Upwork right now. The detail of your exact issue I cannot say as I do not know, but yes low response rate for proposals on my end for sure. Never ever been a problem up until recently - and I'm talking over the course of 6+ years using Upwork. 

I don't know if that helps, but I can relate. It's a problem. 

Best of luck Aleksandr!

Dusty

c778de80
Community Member

Dustin, firstly it's nice to meet a designer. As an android developer, perhaps we should form a group and unite and collaborate on projects to tackle this issue. What say you ? 😃

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths