Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Responsiveness Rate Dropping for No Reason

nicolas_arbelaez
Ace Contributor
Nicolas A Member Since: Apr 29, 2015
1 of 4

My responsiveness rate has been dropping over the last couple of weeks. I ALWAYS reply immediately to any job invitations if I'm not sleeping. However, this is what my stats show today:

clipboard1.jpg

But this is what my Proposals tab shows:

clipboard2.jpg

I have used the Android app to reject some invitations lately, and every time I restart my phone I get notified again for some of them. I reject them again to get rid of the notifications, and if I go to the desktop site, there are no pending invitations at all. I suppose this is somewhat related, but, in the meantime, I will stop using the Android app to reply to invitations.

ETA: This was supposed to be in the Freelancers section. Is there any way to fix this?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 4

Hi Nicolas,

Please note that it takes up to a day to update and account for the actions taken on the invites you received. If your recent replies do not update by tomorrow at this time please contact Customer Support and our team will take a look and advise.

Untitled
iaabraham
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
3 of 4

If you're sure that you always reply to invitations, then your issue could be related to an ongoing bug. See here: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Can-t-accept-Invitation-to-Interview-and-Submit-proposal...

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
4 of 4

Nicolas:

This bug affects everybody equally, is out of your control, and doesn't really have an impact on getting hired.

Upwork is already aware of it, so my advice is to not worry about it.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS