🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Restoration of my account
Page options
sobia00
Community Member

Restoration of my account

Hi Dear Members, I feel really sad to inform you that my account has been suspended for over a year and i am really worried and depressed as well if i can get any solution to revise my work and improve myself. I just asked my client for a feedback it was my mistake but i had always been an honest worker.

7 REPLIES 7
abinadab-agbo
Community Member

Why were you suspended?

They said i had other account associated but they did not disclose any reason. Please help me I want to apologize if i have violated any terms and i promise to work honestly.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi SOBIA,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your account status.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
sobia00
Community Member

Upwork has turned off help section in my account I cant ask for a help either. Please help me  I want to apologize if i have violated any terms and i promise to work honestly.

Hi Sobia,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
b07b7e30
Community Member

Hello,

Can someone please review my profile and verification. I don't know what is going on. I have written proposals but I don't think my proposals are being read. I have upgraded my account to freelance plus and yet nothing changed. I'm about to add more projects to my profiles but right now, I don't even know if I should proceed. Am I doing something wrong or have I done something wrong? I am even thinking of promoting my skillsets using paid ads but right now I don't even know if I should proceed because right now I do not know if my account has been restricted.

Hi Ugochukwu,

Your account is not restricted in any way and everything is working as designed. Clients are able to view your proposals and they can also send you an offer at any time.

To learn more about how to improve your profile and proposals, check out our resources here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members