🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Restricted Withdrawal
Page options
nwzkhd
Community Member

Restricted Withdrawal

Following are the two emails I have received last week from Upwork.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Frankly speaking, I have no idea of what this is. All my projects with this Client have been completed successfully. I have submitted the project's deliverables and the payments were released on client approval. Everything can also be checked, as that's clearly visible from my chats with the client and project history.

I have also messaged the client on Upwork chat. I can't say anything as I am still waiting for his response. How can I remove the temporary "withdrawal funds" blockage as I have payments to make?

Also, Upwork has not shared any proof that his "bank" is requesting the funds back as requested by him. It will be easier for me to show this to him as evidence.
As stated earlier, I have provided everything as mentioned by him for the project deliverables, please check the status of the projects and the deliverables sent. In fact, I have submitted extra work as well for the successful completion of the project and to get more work from him.

Please how can I get any clarification at the earliest?, as it's getting very frustrating, and it's actually diminishing my trust for using Upwork again. How can we trust that the payments we get from Upwork are from a trusted source? Why don't Upwork first clarify this with the client before taking earnings from my account? Is Upwork don't protect confirmed earnings of freelancers from Clients? How can we make sure that our earnings on Upwork will not be used by other accounts and as in this case "bank"?

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nawaz, 

I'm sorry to hear about the bad experience you've had and the inconvenience this is causing you. Feel free to follow up directly on your tickets with any additional questions you may have and our team will be more than happy to assist you further.

Please keep in mind that sharing private details publicly in our Community is not allowed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members