cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Result posting error

Md Mominur R Member Since: Jun 14, 2015
1 of 7

I have given Microsoft Word 2010 Test a few minutes ago. After completing my exam Show result posting error .

And show this message

"Submitting your  exam result to oDesk.com failed due to a transient communication error .your result however have been archived and will be resubmitted shortly"

My Microsoft Word 2010 Test result show test area but it donot show my profile .Now what can I do? please help me.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 7

Hi Md. Mominur,

I would suggest you go to your Tests, switch "Display on profile" setting to "No" and then back to "Yes." Then give it some time to update and hopefully it will display on your profile. If it doesn't display after a while, please contact Customer Support.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Barack O Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
3 of 7

Hello,

I have experienced the same error as per attched image below. How long does it take for the results to be postReport.jpged on my profile?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 7

Hi Barack,

Can you please end the test and then give it some time to be processed and posted. If it doesn't show up on your profile afterward, please reach out to us again and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
5 of 7

My test results have not yet been reflected on my profile.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 7

Hi Barack,

Our team will check this from our end and reach out to you via ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
7 of 7

Thank you very much, I look foward to hearing from your team.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS