🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Retrieve my old oDesk account
Page options
nbrealina
Community Member

Retrieve my old oDesk account

Greetings!

I just would like to know if it is still possible to retrieve and still use my old oDesk account and migrate it to Upwork? All my work credentials and experiences are saved there. This would mean a lot to me and make it easier for me to get new contracts on Upwork.

Thank you in advance

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Nico,

Please send me a PM with the details of your old account so I can check. You can PM me by clicking on my name. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
6dda7c70
Community Member

Hello Joanne, I am wondering if you could help me retrieve my old account in odesk. I am using **Edited for Community Guidelines** around 2014. Many thx.

Hi Lusi,

Thank you for your message. I checked the email address on your post and noticed that it is linked to the new account you are using now. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with the registered email address for your old account?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
cdenlaoso
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

Good day! Just checking if you can also help me retrieve my Odesk account and migrate if to upwork? 

Thank you in advance
Cyrus

Hi Cyrus,

Can you please send me the details of your Odesk account? You can send me a PM by clicking on my name.

~ AJ
Upwork
d901301b
Community Member

Hello I have sent a message to the moderator inquiring about retrieving my odesk account - Thank You!

Hello Louis,

Would you mind clicking my name above and sending me a private message with more information about the account you need assistance with?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths