🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Retrieving a deleted invitation from a client
Page options
sfalkens
Community Member

Retrieving a deleted invitation from a client

I deleted an invitation by mistake (I think) because I saw it first thing this morning and now it has disappeared. Is there anyway I can retrieve it? Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Sandra F wrote:

I deleted an invitation by mistake (I think) because I saw it first thing this morning and now it has disappeared. Is there anyway I can retrieve it? Thanks

Maybe the client has withdrawn it or already hired. You should be able to access invitations either from your email or the notification bell. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Sandra F wrote:

Maybe the client has withdrawn it or already hired. You should be able to access invitations either from your email or the notification bell. 

Hi Martina thanks for your reply.  I have figured out what happened!  This client sent me an invitation to a job 2 days ago and then posted a similar job last night; I saw the invitation on my phone this morning, but then deleted it by mistake, so it was no longer accessible on my Upwork notification bell.  I found it in my email, which I hadn't checked until you suggested, so thanks for that.  The email address I use for my profile is one I don't check it daily (....long story).  Anyway, since I thought it was the same job, I wanted to retrieve my deleted invitation - but it is actually a new job.  Thanks.  

petra_r
Community Member

Sandra F wrote:

I found it in my email, which I hadn't checked until you suggested, so thanks for that.  The email address I use for my profile is one I don't check it daily

You want to start doing that (checking daily) because Upwork expect you to respond within 24 hours or your response-rate metric will suffer. Also, after 2 days many, if not most opportunities are gone.

sfalkens
Community Member

Thanks Petra, I check my Upwork profile all the time, just not the email account that is associate with it.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members