🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Return of Money
Page options
maqbooltariq4
Community Member

Return of Money

Recently, a client send me invitation and told me to do a work, we were both agreed but after 2 days he told me to do a impossible work and then ended the contract without informing me. He gave me bad review also. Due to bad review, upwork take my rising talent badge.
Now, he is asking me to return his money. the question is, the bad review still remain show in my profile or not. or my rising talent badge will come again or not ????

2 REPLIES 2
abinadab-agbo
Community Member

If you refund, you still won't get the Rising Talent badge back.

In fact when you refund you make it worse because 0 pay contracts tank the JSS (when you get one) real bad, in addition to the negative effect of the bad review.

Also note that contracts without earnings do not show on the profile but they destroy the JSS.

robin_hyman
Community Member

Maqbool T wrote:

Recently, a client send me invitation and told me to do a work, we were both agreed but after 2 days he told me to do a impossible work and then ended the contract without informing me. He gave me bad review also. Due to bad review, upwork take my rising talent badge.
Now, he is asking me to return his money. the question is, the bad review still remain show in my profile or not. or my rising talent badge will come again or not ????

The bad review will remain.  Say good-bye to your rising talent badge.  But all is not lost.  Learn from this experience and continue to apply.  You will get more jobs and build your portfolio.  Good luck!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths