🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Returned Withdrawal - Rejected
Page options
Community Member

Returned Withdrawal - Rejected

I've been paid, but I can't get paid. My bank account is active for a few hours, and then it's disabled. I give $ 1 to activate it again, and then it's disabled again. That way my $ 3 was wasted. How can I get my payment? Has anyone had such a problem?

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Kubra,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
f9911c78
Community Member

I am suffering the same problem my payment got rejected 2 times I lost my 2 dollars. Can anyone

help me?

Hi Lilanath,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Community Member

I've previously opened a topic here about disabling my payment method. And the one of the support team was told me to my Swift code was wrong. I tried it with another bank account, and I'm pretty sure my Swift code is correct. Even though I entered the Swift code correctly, my payment method is disabled again.

Hi Kubra,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

i also have same issue. when i re enable my local bank transfer account they charge 1$ and when i am trying to withdraw the disable bank account again. i had already used this bank account on upwork from many months its working properly. Now, why it's disabling again and again?

thanks

Hi Qadir,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members