cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Returned Withdrawal

Highlighted
HUYNH NHAN TIN N Member Since: May 26, 2020
1 of 7

I withdrew money from my Upwork balance, the fee had been dedcuted at once after the transaction. However, later that day, one noti said there was a problem with my local bank account which is my payment method was somehow deactivated. The money returned to my balance but the 1$ fee did not.

1$ may sound trivial but what if this happens again and again and again. I just want to know wether I will get that 1$ or not.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
2 of 7

Tin N wrote:

I withdrew money from my Upwork balance, the fee had been dedcuted at once after the transaction. However, later that day, one noti said there was a problem with my local bank account which is my payment method was somehow deactivated. The money returned to my balance but the 1$ fee did not.

1$ may sound trivial but what if this happens again and again and again. I just want to know wether I will get that 1$ or not.

Thank you in advance for your time.

There is no reason why this should happen frequently if you put in your valid bank account number. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3 of 7

Hi Tin,

Please make sure to have the right information on your payment method moving forward so that you can receive your withdrawn earnings on time. You can check this help article for more information on how to troubleshoot payment withdrawal and note that in some cases the funds will be returned to you minus some costs.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
4 of 7

This is utterly unaccpetable. It's already the fifth time in a row my transaction failed after success withdrawal notification via Local Banks. Fees had been deducted at once without refund. Please take a look and give me an explanation.

Thank you.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
5 of 7

Hi Tin,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
6 of 7

Thank you for the very supportive responses towards my problems. However, after changing the account name as well as my bank name, withdrawl still failed. OMG this is so frustrating. I do need that amount of money right now. Please help, I can't afford to see fees kept being deducted without receiving any penny like that.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
7 of 7

Hi Tin,

Please check this support ticket whare our augment shared instructions regarding this concern with you.  Once you follow up with our agent and they have more information about the issue you're experiencing, our agent will assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS