🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Reverse money sent to my local bank to upwork...
Page options
afe4ca73
Community Member

Reverse money sent to my local bank to upwork balance

Hello,

Can a payment made to my local bank be reversed to my upwork balance- the money isn't in my account yet.

Please, I need help

8 REPLIES 8
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Oyinlola,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for your withdrawal. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Aleksandr D

Can I reverse balance transferred to my local account to my Upwork balance???

Hi Temesgen,

We are unable to stop or reverse a withdrawal initiated on your Upwork account. That said, if there is an issue with the bank account you used, the funds will be automatically reversed back to your Upwork account. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ebyemem
Community Member

hello oyinlola,

did you get a reversal bak into your upwork account, please i need help from someone, i didnt realize that today was the due date for  upwork to pay out from my account if my balance was above $300, and now i just got a mail that they paid out all the money in my upwork balance, please i dont want that money going into my local account as i just created a new dollar acount and was going to process payments after the holidays, please and please i want a reversal made back into my upwork account, please can anyone help me.

petra_r
Community Member

Emem E wrote:

i want a reversal made back into my upwork account

Unfortunately, this is not possible.

My local bank notified me yesterday, that my payment has been reversed, because it exceeded my account's limit. But it's not showing on Upwork yet. What could be happening, please? 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Emem,

Unfortunately, we can't reverse your withdrawal once it's been successfully withdrawn. I would recommend to update your preferred payment method so that your funds are always withdrawn to the correct payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
6570e602
Community Member

I am also facing the same issue You can contact the Upwork support team they can trace your payment if it is more than 8 days.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members