🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Review clarification
Page options
hitarth_patel
Community Member

Review clarification

My client has not given me a rating ..does it imopact my JSS?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Hitarth,

Thank you for your message. Contracts without feedback will not affect your JSS. We have gone into great detail on how your Job Success score is calculated here.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
PradeepH

Hi Hitarth,

Thank you for your message. Contracts without feedback will not affect your JSS. We have gone into great detail on how your Job Success score is calculated here.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
hitarth_patel
Community Member

Feedback as in i mean to say the rating..he is new to upwork and hence he has not given any rating or feedback..Also the link that you pasted says the page is moved..

Hi Hitarth,

Thank you for your message. Here's the updated link for more information on the Job success scores.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
hitarth_patel
Community Member

Thank you sir for the link.. understood that feedback doesnt affect the JSS but what abt the rating.,the client had no idea how to give rating and he ended the contract... will it affect my JSS.. the solution to this is no where found in the link.

Hi Hitarth,

Could you please clarify what you mean by rating? If you're referring to the public feedback please note this also falls under the umbrella of feedback. This means Pradeep's advice applies to it as well.

~Andrea
Upwork
hitarth_patel
Community Member

Hi Andrea, 

Thanks for the reply. By rating i mean the stars out of 5..that the client has to give post completion of contract.

Thanks for confirming, Hitarth. In that case, yes, the rating is what we refer to when talking about public feedback. As Pradeep confirmed, contracts without feedback will not affect your JSS.

~Andrea
Upwork
hitarth_patel
Community Member

Thank u so much Andera.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members