🐈 Community
maxdecker

Review is not showing up on my profile

I finished a job 4 days ago, everything went well and I got an excellent feedback from the client. The contract is finished but the review doesn't show up on my profile.

Can you please help me to get this feedback on my profile?

3 REPLIES 3
katrinabeaver

This was an hourly job. So, until the client is charged when the time goes in the feedback will not show up. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"

Hey thanks for the quick answer. What does that exactly mean? When will the client be charged? Is there anything that the client or I can do to get this done quickly?

Max

The time sheets go in a couple hours give or take. It's my understanding that the client will be charged some time tomorrow. (Keep in mind I'm using my time zone) However, I am unclear if your feedback willl post as soon as the client is charged or after the review period ends, which will be Friday. I don't think there is a way to speed up the process. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"