🐈 Community
arsheenkhan

Review not appearing on my profile page

Hi!

The feedback given by my client is appearing in the contract section however, it is not appearing in my profile work history,it shows "No Feedback Given" instead.  This should be my 3rd review and expecting this as well to get displayed on the profile.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arsheen,

The client's feedback didn't show because you didn't provide your feedback for them. I refreshed your profile and the feedback you received is now visible, but please consider using the option on the contract details page and responding to your client's feedback.

Untitled

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arsheen,

The client's feedback didn't show because you didn't provide your feedback for them. I refreshed your profile and the feedback you received is now visible, but please consider using the option on the contract details page and responding to your client's feedback.

Untitled

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Arsheen,

The client's feedback didn't show because you didn't provide your feedback for them.

How would she be able to see the feedback the client left on the contract page if she has not left feedback herself yet? As feedback is double blind it will only show once both parties have left it, or two weeks have passed since the contract ended in which case it would be too late for her to leave her own feedback for the client unless the client enabled that?

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Petra,

The OP asked about the client's feedback not being shown on her profile, and seeing she's aware that the client left their feedback, which is now visible on the contract details page, my answer is on point as it covers the period before I updated their profile, including the two weeks that expired in the meantime.

Untitled

Ooops - I totally misread, Vlad.... I thought you said she could leave feedback herself, which is clearly not at all what you said, you said "respond to the feedback!!"

sorry, it's Monday 😉

Thanks Vladimir, problem is sorted.

Spoiler

Hello, I have the same issue. The review does not appear on my profile, also the job is not appearing. Can you guys please refresh my profile or tell me what is wrong ? Alex

Alex, this is cached content. It isn't generated anew upon page refresh. Just wait a day or two.

@Bogdan A wrote:

Hello, I have the same issue. The review does not appear on my profile, also the job is not appearing. Can you guys please refresh my profile or tell me what is wrong ? Alex

Nothing is wrong, the feedback is showing already.

Oh yes !!!!!!!!! It does now ! Thank youuuu !!!!!!! Happy Holidays !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Learning Paths