cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review not showing up?

Brittany D Member Since: Oct 13, 2017
1 of 17

I completed a contract with a client. They ended it overnight and reviewed me at that time. This morning when I saw the notification, I went ahead and left feedback as well. Their review of me is glowing and really nice. It's been a few hours since I completed things on my end so I went to take a look at my profile. The job is listed but it says 'No feedback given' when it was. What can I do?

Update: It just added. Thank you!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 17

Hi Brittany

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Alicia Y Member Since: Mar 28, 2018
3 of 17

Hi Bojan,

I am having the same issue, my reviews are not appearing Smiley Sad

And my success score is in the gutter.

4 of 17

Hi Alicia,

I checked this for you and two contracts on which your Clients left their feedback are showing as they should on your profile.

You have two contracts without Client's feedback on them, but these have the option to ''Enable client to change feedback''. 

If you communicating with your clients you may ask them to change their feedback on those jobs, please read more how to do that on this help article.

Let us know if we can assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Cristiano T Member Since: Apr 29, 2019
5 of 17

Same issue here, I believe

6 of 17

Hi Cristiano,

Please note that only jobs on which payment has been processed are displayed on Freelancer's profile.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Faiz U Member Since: May 14, 2019
7 of 17

Hi,

I have the same issue and didn't find any solution yet.

Job is completed, customer has paid, gave his feedback but the feedback is still not appearing on my profile.

Can you please guide me on how and when the feedback will appear on my profile

Thank you

Faiz

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 17

Hi Faiz,

I`ve just generated your profile manually and it looks like the feedback is now listed on your profile. If you were referring to another contract please reach out to me via PM with more details. Thank you.

Untitled
Hasibullah H Member Since: Oct 10, 2019
9 of 17

Hello Smiley Happy I have a completed a project and the client has left a feedback but in my profile it says, No feedback is given. What can I do now?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
10 of 17

Hasib U wrote:

Hello Smiley Happy I have a completed a project and the client has left a feedback but in my profile it says, No feedback is given. What can I do now?

Wait until it appears, all by itself, automatically.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS