🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Review on Profile, didn't do job
Page options
deidre_v
Community Member

Review on Profile, didn't do job

I just checked my profile and there is a 3 star review for a real estate/personal assistant job and I did not do that job. I have no idea why it's there, but I want it removed immediately! How can someone leave me a review when I didn't do the job. I didn't even apply for that job. What am I supposed to do?
2 REPLIES 2
arjunagroupdotin
Community Member

Hello Deidre,

There are many technical bugs on upwork webapp.

As am a .net based senior developer, i found many bugs on execution of the application.  even i faced issues and i update support immediately.  suppor on upwork is lightning speed, just post your issues and instant services are provided.

3* will reuied your upwork career, get it resolved immediately.

Thank you.

petra_r
Community Member

Of all the weird things that can happen on Upwork, I have never known a "stray" contract and feedback appear on someone's profile so I would suggest you take a close look at your My Jobs > All Contracts page and make sure the "include closed contracts" box is ticked.

Click on the contract and look at all the tabs, messages etc - Chances are it will remind you of the job in question.

On the Terms & Settings tab, you find a link to the original job post, proposal etc, and also a link to see all the contract changes further down.

That will shed light on the matter.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members