🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Reviews and rating
Page options
webtick
Community Member

Reviews and rating

Hi @upwork,

I don't know why my reviews and ratings are not showing publicly?

Please help me to figure out this.

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Kaushik P wrote:

What do you mean?

Contracts where money has been paid show on your profile. I can see 6 completed contracts and 6 "in progress" ones on your profile.

Or do you mean that some may not show when your profile is viewed by someone who is not logged into Upwork? That is by design and to respect the choice clients made regarding the visibility of their job posts while posting the original job posts,

This means that contracts that resulted from job posts that were posted with a visibility of "Upwork only" or "Invite only" are not shown on a profile when the person viewing it is not logged into Upwork.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Kaushik P wrote:

What do you mean?

Contracts where money has been paid show on your profile. I can see 6 completed contracts and 6 "in progress" ones on your profile.

Or do you mean that some may not show when your profile is viewed by someone who is not logged into Upwork? That is by design and to respect the choice clients made regarding the visibility of their job posts while posting the original job posts,

This means that contracts that resulted from job posts that were posted with a visibility of "Upwork only" or "Invite only" are not shown on a profile when the person viewing it is not logged into Upwork.

webtick
Community Member

Thank you😊 Resolved now.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members