🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Revolut
Page options
ruxici
Community Member

Revolut

Hi,

Can I add my Revolut card to be paid? I've added the swift code but it says it is not valid.

Thanks,

Ruxandra

14 REPLIES 14
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ruxandra,

To learn more about our accepted payment methods and how to add one, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Gordon,

I followed the help link you provided and found no relevance to what was asked.

I am trying to use my revolut account as a payment method but i can't get past the swift code step.

Any leads on that?

Hi,

It seems that nobody from Upwork want to answer this simple question : can we use the revolut account or not 😞 If you find the answer please write here. 

baliki_paolam
Community Member

hello!

i seem to be having the same issue and i haven't been able to fix it yet.

did it work with you? if yes how?

thanks!

Hi Paola Maria,

Please check this help article for more information about the correct format of bank codes. That said, since some banks that aren’t in our database or have recently changed their information, your bank details may not be recognized. In that case you can enter your bank information manually by selecting the "enter branch address manually" option. On the pop-up that appears click "enter it manually."​ Once clicked, a new form will appear to let you enter your bank details. You may want to re-confirm the code and other information on file with your bank before entering changes manually in order to avoid potential problems with withdrawals.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello, 

I am trying to add a new payment method for my Revolut for Business Account  in my Agency. As we all know, the BIC code is not recognized, so I am trying to add the bank details manually. I have the full bank info (Name, Address, Country, etc ...), but once I click "add manual" the system automatically populate Lithiania as country. This is an issue, because the "Revolut for Business" bank address is in United Kingdom.

Some more details: I am trying the payment method "Wire Transfer (USD)".

Did you have any success to do Wire Tranfers from Upwork to Revolut?

Hi Nikolay,

I checked and it looks like you already chatted with our support team on this ticket. The team will continue assisting you on the same ticket. In case you have any questions, feel free to post them there directly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Yes, I did posted here, because I was curious if someone is doing UpWork - Revolut for Business transfers.

grizley
Community Member

I used the BIC code and it sends me to the Lithuania adress but the problem I came to is they don't accept my IBAN for some reason so I am guessing we can't use it for now

grizley
Community Member

Ah nvm this was because I had spaces in my IBAN also if you use revolut go to the swift not local part

anton-vasilev
Community Member

Dear Andrea, can you please answer the question: can we use the revolut account or not? Then we will follow the steps you wrote here.

Seems to have been answered on this post.

REVOLUT - Upwork Community

anton-vasilev
Community Member

🙂 Why it is so difficult for you to write "Revolut is not allowed" and to close the discussion?

a_kuntsi
Community Member

Well, that's odd as doesn't Revolut include a "normal bank account"? Like N26 for example.

Meaning it is not a prepaid card.

Good to know this. Not that I am about to change bank in the near future.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members