🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Rising Talent 30 connects
Page options
9a029595
Community Member

Rising Talent 30 connects

Hi there.

So, it has been more than 48 hours since I've received my email about the Rising Talent Programm. But I still haven't received 30 connects and do not meet this qualification in job descriptions.

Can you help me, please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Anastasia,

I've shared your concern with the team, and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
JoanneP

Hi Anastasia,

I've shared your concern with the team, and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
9a029595
Community Member

Thank you for your help!

I've received the email and everything is great now^^

Have a good day!

573832bb
Community Member

Hello, I am facing the exact same issue. My bonus connects have not been credited and I face the similar issue while trying to apply for the jobs that require Rising Talent. Although I can see the badge in my profile.

Hi Ayush,

Could you please confirm when did you receive the badge? Please keep in mind that it can take up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,
Thank you for letting me know.
I received the batch today only.
Have a good day

Hi. I have the same case. I already have my Rising Talent badge, but I still haven't received the 30 connects. It has been 48 hours already.

Hi Sedfrey,

I am sorry about the inconvenience this has caused. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
kelly_e
Community Member

Joanne Marie,

I have this same issue (more than 48 hours, etc.). I looked for a place to contact Upwork support directly rather than posting a "me too!" but I couldn't find an email address... so, here's my "me too"...  🙂  Can you help me to fix this problem?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kelly,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks very much!!
1aa33d9d
Community Member

Hello,

I'm having the same issue where I was rewarded the Rising Talent badge 48+ hours ago. However the bonus connects have not yet been credited to my account. If I could receive assistance with this that would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Victoria,

I checked and it looks like you've awarded Connects for winning an interview. You can check it out here

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members