🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Rising Talent Badge Lost
Page options
akhazaradze
Community Member

Rising Talent Badge Lost

I lost Rising Talent Badge because developer send me dispute in client account, what should I do to back my Badge ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amiran,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You are on your way to get a Job Success Score, one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top Rated status. To get the Top Rated badge, you'll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amiran,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You are on your way to get a Job Success Score, one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top Rated status. To get the Top Rated badge, you'll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, Bojan so it meens I will get a Job Success Score soon, thanks 

usualy how much time is need to get job success ?

Hi Amiran,
Please read this Job Success Score article. I hope this information will be helpful to you. Thank you.
https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068358-Job-Success-Score

Amiran K wrote:

usualy how much time is need to get job success ?

Most people need 4 to 5 completed contracts with at least 3 different clients.

Be careful what you wish for though,  because whatever lost you your Rising Talent badge will also affect your Job Success Score, most likely it was the private feedback on the contract that ended immediately before you lost the Rising Talent badge.

Is there any case when you had more than 4 feedback from 3 tree different client but still don`t have job success score ?

Amiran K wrote:

Is there any case when you had more than 4 feedback from 3 tree different client but still don`t have job success score ?

If they are fairly small jobs, yes.

Also, the JSS is calculated only once every 2 weeks, on Sunday afternoon UTC

thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths