Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent Badge Lost

Ace Contributor
Tamerlan K Member Since: Mar 28, 2017
91 of 100

Thank you Margarete,

I will open another request ticket. Because I had only one job completed, and same client hired me for another job on hourly basis. So I think this is not the case.

Thank you for your kind help and support

Ardit S Member Since: Apr 3, 2017
92 of 100

Hi Valeria,

Could you please tell me why I lost my RT badge too?

No one from 4 reasons you show can make sense to me (I don't think it's my case).

Could you please advise?

Regards

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
93 of 100

Hi Ardit,

Unfortunately, I won't be able to share how any particular contract affected your Rising Talent status. Please, note that both public and private feedback on contracts you complete are taken into consideration when determining eligibility.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Jeffrey C Member Since: Mar 2, 2017
94 of 100

I believe Valeria is insinuating you received some unfavorable feedback, probably on the private side.  These badges and JSS scores are based on algorithms and the Upwork employees are not allowed to share exactly how it is calculated.  

This does not mean you did a bad job, but there may have beeen some private feedback that was at least slightly on the negative side.

The other possibility is it looks like you have 2 jobs open, 1 from January, 1 from February.  My GUESS is these jobs have not been worked on in awhile but they look like they should be closed by the client.  If they are completed, try contactling the client and ask them to close the jobs and leave appropriate feedback as it effects your JSS/Rising Talent status.  I know I was warned at one point to have an hourly job closed or worked on or else I would lose points on my JSS

Igor N Member Since: Nov 5, 2017
95 of 100

Can I know why is my Rising talent bagde disappered? 

Matteo R Member Since: Jul 29, 2016
96 of 100

I contacted the customer service in (2016!!!) because of this badge gone AWOL. All it was done in this span of time - besides some useless bl, bla, bla - is exactly NOTHING.

More than two years have gone by, my badge whereabouts are still unknown, meaning that nobody has the slightest interest in fixing issues as long as translators world over are willing to sell off his or her skills, time.

I solved the problem by becoming active on other websites that care more about their contributors' satisfaction rather than wasting time and effort making requests that, although legitimate, are still being ignored.

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
97 of 100

@Matteo R wrote:

I contacted the customer service in (2016!!!) because of this badge gone AWOL. All it was done in this span of time - besides some useless bl, bla, bla - is exactly NOTHING.

More than two years have gone by, my badge whereabouts are still unknown, meaning that nobody has the slightest interest in fixing issues as long as translators world over are willing to sell off his or her skills, time.

I solved the problem by becoming active on other websites that care more about their contributors' satisfaction rather than wasting time and effort making requests that, although legitimate, are still being ignored.

Matteo,

Two years ago you might not have met one of the criteria required. Have a look here: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Become-a-Rising-Talent

If you stay on Upwork you could be awarded the badge again. But the badge is automatically removed once a freelancer has completed a few jobs and receives a JSS. 

Gurpreet S Member Since: Nov 17, 2018
98 of 100

Hello

Rising talent badge is not displaying on my profile?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
99 of 100

@Gurpreet S wrote:

Rising talent badge is not displaying on my profile?

Your last job didn't go quite as perfectly as it maybe could have...

Mathilde A Member Since: Feb 19, 2019
100 of 100
Hello Upwork community gurus,
Same issue with my profile : I lost the rising talent badge three days ago and it hasn’t been replace by any JSS. Could you help me understand this? Thank you.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS