cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent Badge Lost

Stan K Member Since: Oct 14, 2016
11 of 93

Hi Avery,

I had my Rising Talent badge for more than a month and now it dissapeared. Previously my client described the job details not appropiately and cancelled the job when I told him that my skills do not fit his job. Was that a reason for RT badge to dissapear? Can It be reestablished now?

Thanks.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
12 of 93

Hi Stanislav,

Please note that submitting proposals on job posts relevant to your skill set is one of the Rising Talent requirements. Make sure to submit proposals only on jobs that match your skill set and if you're confident you have time and experience to complete as per clients' requirements.

13 of 93

But I didn't submit a proposal for his job. He invited me for his job and clarified job details wrong. Please tell me how can the RT badge be returned now?

Thanks

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
14 of 93

Hi Stanislav,

Continue sending well written proposals to jobs within your skill set, only accept offers if you are sure you have sufficient experience and skills to complete the job and deliver great results on your contracts. That way you will be able to either get your Rising Talent badge back or earn good Job Success score.

~ Valeria
Untitled
15 of 93

Okay. Thanks a bunch, Valeria

Kenneth P Member Since: Sep 12, 2017
16 of 93

I am new on UpWork, aothough I have 25 years experience in several skill areas.

Perhaps a "button" to dispaly all newbie jobs that don't require 1000 hours or a past rating...

Lots of time wasted looking at great offers with zero chance of being considered.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
17 of 93

Hi Kenneth,

Please, note that you can still apply to a job even if you don't meet all the preferences for Upwork experience. Just make sure you have sufficient experience and skills to complete the job and write outstanding proposals.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Kenneth P Member Since: Sep 12, 2017
18 of 93

I am new on UpWork, although I have 25 years experience in several skill areas.

Perhaps a "button" to dispaly all newbie jobs that don't require 1000 hours or a past rating...

Lots of time wasted looking at great offers with zero chance of being considered.

Abhisek R Member Since: Aug 19, 2018
19 of 93

mam yesterday I found my rt batch was removed so there is any way to recover it?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
20 of 93

Hi Abhisek,

To maintain your Rising Talent badge you will need to be constantly fulfill the requirements listed in this Help Article. Once you`re eligible to receive the badge again an email confirmation will be sent to you, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS