cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent Badge Lost

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
21 of 100

Hi Kenneth,

Please, note that you can still apply to a job even if you don't meet all the preferences for Upwork experience. Just make sure you have sufficient experience and skills to complete the job and write outstanding proposals.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Kenneth P Member Since: Sep 12, 2017
22 of 100

I am new on UpWork, although I have 25 years experience in several skill areas.

Perhaps a "button" to dispaly all newbie jobs that don't require 1000 hours or a past rating...

Lots of time wasted looking at great offers with zero chance of being considered.

Abhisek R Member Since: Aug 19, 2018
23 of 100

mam yesterday I found my rt batch was removed so there is any way to recover it?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
24 of 100

Hi Abhisek,

To maintain your Rising Talent badge you will need to be constantly fulfill the requirements listed in this Help Article. Once you`re eligible to receive the badge again an email confirmation will be sent to you, thank you.

Untitled
Abhisek R Member Since: Aug 19, 2018
25 of 100
rt batch depends on my performance and maybe their is a chance to get again
the rt batch
Maymun I Member Since: Nov 11, 2018
26 of 100
Hello Avery.
I lost my Rising talent last week, Please ensure me when I got back my rising talent states again?
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
27 of 100

Hi Maymun,

To maintain your Rising Talent badge you will need to constantly fulfill the requirements  listed here. Once you`re eligible to receive the badge again an email confirmation will be sent to you, thank you.

Joanne
Milisav R Member Since: May 22, 2018
28 of 100

Hi there,

I think I made a mistake by closing contract instead of waiting my client to close it because the job is done and she was very very happy with my work so I closed it and left her a good feedback which I expect to be the same for me.

I did not know and just read here that it might be the reason or maybe I will get the JSS finally, can anyone from suport team check this for me and reply pls?

Any advice if outcome is different is welcome.

EDIT: Update
YES YEEEES I got my JSS finally and it's flawless 100% long live Mickey, good job man, good job Smiley Happy
Maybe now you get an offer instead of chasing them in filters below 0-5 and finding clients from the other universum and +/-9h time-zones yaaaay I did it guys I realy did it good and I'm so proud to be me now hahahahh.Only hope UpWork will not do something to punish me for being so cool and an expert in what I do, not just a good written profile and copy-paste advizory brains from around the world, I did it myself and on my terms, clients were great except one who was drilling me foe a 2 page Radio Station which I re-created 3x for him and after a month time he just decided not to continue with the project and keep my work on his server which is live now and streaming thru my written controller and API for a Radio ShoutCast JavaScript API. I hope those listeners will close the tab when they recognize your cheater mentality "John Doe" !

cheers you all

Dexter S Member Since: Jun 20, 2016
29 of 100

After succesfully completing 2 jobs, I noticed that the Rising Talent badge is no longer visible in my profile.

I've sent an email to Upwork's Help Center, they replied  to me that they have reviewed my profile and the badge was removed, because I already have a work history.

I doubt that I have a JSS now, because those are just two small jobs. And, I've seen a lot of freelancers here who still have their RT badges even after 6 jobs.

Is there anyway that I could get back into the Rising Talent status. 

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
30 of 100

@Dexter S wrote:

After succesfully completing 2 jobs, I noticed that the Rising Talent badge is no longer visible in my profile.

Is there anyway that I could get back into the Rising Talent status. 

Neither of your two clients were 100% happy, that is why you lost your rising talent status.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS