cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent Badge Lost

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
61 of 93

Hi Kallmann,

Please check the list of possible reasons Valeria shared in her post on this thread and note that we won't be able to share any further details.

Valeria K wrote:

Hi Miguel,

There are a few reasons why your Rising Talent could disappear. While we'll not be able to share details about your particular situation, please note that you might no longer be Rising Talent because:

1. You are about to get your Job Success Score.
  2. You have received public and/or private feedback from clients that indicates poor outcomes.
  3. You haven’t submitted any proposals or worked on any projects in the past 90 days (freelancers who created their account less than 30 days ago are not included). Once you begin applying or working again, your Rising Talent badge will be reinstated within 24 hours.
  4. You have a policy violation or other concern pending.

Dijana A Member Since: Oct 18, 2016
62 of 93

Hi,

I lost my Rising talent badge. Can someone from Upwork check my profile and tell me why is that? I am already working on some projects, I'm doing a good job, but somehow I lost my Rising talent badge.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
63 of 93

Hi Dijana,

I will not be able to share exact details about what caused your Rising Talent status to go away for privacy reasons. Below you can see potential reasons.

You might no longer be Rising Talent because:

1. You have a Job Success Score (and hopefully have achieved Top Rated status!).
  2. You have received public and/or private feedback from clients that indicates poor outcomes.
  3. You haven’t submitted any proposals or worked on any projects in the past 90 days (freelancers who created their account less than 30 days ago are not included). Once you begin applying or working again, your Rising Talent badge will be reinstated within 24 hours.
  4. You have a policy violation or other concern pending.
~ Valeria
Untitled
Dijana A Member Since: Oct 18, 2016
64 of 93

Hi Valeria,

Thank you for information!

I think I was not doing any of this. Is there a way that I return Rising Talent status?

65 of 93

Hi Dijana,

Yes, it's possible to get the Rising Talent status back, depending on the reason the badge was removed in the first place.

Aleksandra S Member Since: Nov 4, 2016
66 of 93

Hello,

I saw just now that I no longer have my Rising talent badge. I was really wondering why. I have all good reviews. Can someone from Ppwork check that, please.

Thanks,

Aleksandra

67 of 93

Hi Aleksandra,

While we can't share exact reasons or discuss account-specific questions in the Community, I can confirm your badge was removed for not meeting one of the requirements for this program.

Please continue to communicate regularly and deliver great work to your clients. You're really close to getting a Job Success Score and I expect you'll see the score on your profile rather than the Rising Talent badge if you continue working at this pace. 

Aleksandra S Member Since: Nov 4, 2016
68 of 93

thank you for the response, Vladimir!

Will do! 

Ronald J Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
69 of 93

Hello, I have lost my RT badge. The clients left good feedback, and actually felt satisfied about the result, and there wouldn't be any reason to leave bad private feedbacks.

Is there anybody who knows why my badge was disappeared?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
70 of 93

Hi Ronald,

It looks like your question has already been addressed by the team via the ticket you submitted.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS