cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent Badge Lost

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
71 of 100

Hi Dijana,

Yes, it's possible to get the Rising Talent status back, depending on the reason the badge was removed in the first place.

Aleksandra S Member Since: Nov 4, 2016
72 of 100

Hello,

I saw just now that I no longer have my Rising talent badge. I was really wondering why. I have all good reviews. Can someone from Ppwork check that, please.

Thanks,

Aleksandra

73 of 100

Hi Aleksandra,

While we can't share exact reasons or discuss account-specific questions in the Community, I can confirm your badge was removed for not meeting one of the requirements for this program.

Please continue to communicate regularly and deliver great work to your clients. You're really close to getting a Job Success Score and I expect you'll see the score on your profile rather than the Rising Talent badge if you continue working at this pace. 

Aleksandra S Member Since: Nov 4, 2016
74 of 100

thank you for the response, Vladimir!

Will do! 

Ronald J Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
75 of 100

Hello, I have lost my RT badge. The clients left good feedback, and actually felt satisfied about the result, and there wouldn't be any reason to leave bad private feedbacks.

Is there anybody who knows why my badge was disappeared?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
76 of 100

Hi Ronald,

It looks like your question has already been addressed by the team via the ticket you submitted.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Manu M Member Since: Feb 8, 2017
77 of 100

Hi,

I had a "Rising Talent" badge on my profile but I have found it missing since last week. I could not find any reason for it to be disappeared. I have 5 star feedbacks on my profile as well as other projects are in progress.

Please let me know what is the reason for it?

Regards,

Manu

78 of 100

Hi Manu,

We can't discuss the reason why your Rising Talent badge was removed, so please review the list of requirements a user needs to meet in order to maintain the Rising Talent status.

Mihajlo I Member Since: Feb 18, 2017
79 of 100

Hello Vladimir,

I have same problem as Manu, and on your suggestion i look on the list of requirements. I think that I answer all the conditions for Rising Talent status, unfortunately nothing change. Without Rising Talent badge start for Rookie on Upwork is very hard. Thank you for your time.

Kind regards

Mihajlo Injac

80 of 100

@Mihajlo I wrote:

Hello Vladimir,

I have same problem as Manu, and on your suggestion i look on the list of requirements. I think that I answer all the conditions for Rising Talent status, unfortunately nothing change. Without Rising Talent badge start for Rookie on Upwork is very hard. Thank you for your time.

Kind regards

Mihajlo Injac

Both jobs have been rated with less than 5 stars. Therefore you will not receive a rising talent badge. Try to achieve better results for your jobs.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS