Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent Badge Lost

Ace Contributor
Tamerlan K Member Since: Mar 28, 2017
81 of 95

Hello!

I had lost my Rising Talent Badge too. But in my case it looks like it's kind of bug or something.

I opened request ticket for this case. Your support team, wrote me that bad feedback might cause this.

But I have worked with one client(my first job, thanks to RTB I believe). He left a very positive public feedback. And rated my job with 5 star. Now we opened contract with same client, on hourly basis.

When I gave these details to support team, they answered me that private feedback also counts, and it also can cause me RTB removal. But in our chat with this client no negative feedbacks, no any negative conversation. I asked the support team to check my profile, and restore my Rising Talent Badge. I am waiting for this, so I will look for my next job. I don't want to spend my connects without it, because this badge is important for clients.

I have no answer from support team, that is why I am writing here. Please recheck my profile. No negative feedback public or private, I finished job on time, and the layouts of the website done as agreed. I am active, because now I am working on hourly basis. My status is available, because I have enough time now to take another job.

I ask you kindly, please restore my Rising Talent Badge

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
82 of 95

Hi Tamerlan,

We won't be able to share details about what specific contract or feedback caused your Rising Talent badge to disappear. These are common reasons why you may no longer be Rising Talent:

1. You have a Job Success Score.
  2. You have received public and/or private feedback from clients that indicates poor outcomes.
  3. You haven’t submitted any proposals or worked on any projects in the past 90 days (freelancers who created their account less than 30 days ago are not included). Once you begin applying or working again, your Rising Talent badge will be reinstated within 24 hours.
  4. You have a policy violation or other concern pending.
~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
83 of 95

Hello Valeria,

thank you for your answer.

1. For JSS I need 3 different client, but I have worked with one only.

2. Please check my profile, and my private messages - only positive feedback

3. My last proposal is submitted 19 days ago

4. No. I work with client only on Upwork, no duplicate account, video verification done. I can't imagine, what I could done to have policy violation

Valeria, please check my profile. It is some bug I believe. I really need help, to restore my RTB

84 of 95

Tamerlan,

I can confirm there is no technical issue that would affect your Rising Talent but as I explained earlier we won't be able to share details that involve private feedback. Please, send well-written proposals to jobs within your skillset and deliver great results on your current contracts and you'll be able to either get your Rising Talent badge back or earn Job Success score.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
85 of 95

Valeria,

what the "private feedback" means? Maybe I don't understand this right. Is it something from our chat with client? Or something else? Is it related to contract or can be from chat or whatever it is from any client?

Kindly appreciate your help

86 of 95

Tamerlan K wrote:

Valeria,

what the "private feedback" means? Maybe I don't understand this right. Is it something from our chat with client? Or something else? Is it related to contract or can be from chat or whatever it is from any client?

Kindly appreciate your help

Clients are asked in the end if they would recommend you to other clients and as far as I remember they can do this on a scale from 1 to 10. So if you got only a 8 for example, this is a not so great private feedback and might have caused that your rising talent badge disappeared. I only guess, I do not know it.

Ace Contributor
87 of 95

Thank you Margarete,

I will open another request ticket. Because I had only one job completed, and same client hired me for another job on hourly basis. So I think this is not the case.

Thank you for your kind help and support

Ardit S Member Since: Apr 3, 2017
88 of 95

Hi Valeria,

Could you please tell me why I lost my RT badge too?

No one from 4 reasons you show can make sense to me (I don't think it's my case).

Could you please advise?

Regards

89 of 95

Hi Ardit,

Unfortunately, I won't be able to share how any particular contract affected your Rising Talent status. Please, note that both public and private feedback on contracts you complete are taken into consideration when determining eligibility.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Jeffrey C Member Since: Mar 2, 2017
90 of 95

I believe Valeria is insinuating you received some unfavorable feedback, probably on the private side.  These badges and JSS scores are based on algorithms and the Upwork employees are not allowed to share exactly how it is calculated.  

This does not mean you did a bad job, but there may have beeen some private feedback that was at least slightly on the negative side.

The other possibility is it looks like you have 2 jobs open, 1 from January, 1 from February.  My GUESS is these jobs have not been worked on in awhile but they look like they should be closed by the client.  If they are completed, try contactling the client and ask them to close the jobs and leave appropriate feedback as it effects your JSS/Rising Talent status.  I know I was warned at one point to have an hourly job closed or worked on or else I would lose points on my JSS

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS