🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Rising Talent Badge Missing
Page options
joesiervo
Community Member

Rising Talent Badge Missing

Hi, I just found out that my rising talent badge is gone. Why is that? can anyone help me please, 

6 REPLIES 6
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jose,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that your Rising Talent badge is still displaying on your profile. Feel free to follow up if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi. I really cant see it anymore. And now i receive an email offering me to get Rising talent by taking the readiness test. Why is that? Im really confused here 😞
petra_r
Community Member

Jose S wrote:

Hi, I just found out that my rising talent badge is gone. Why is that? can anyone help me please, 

It isn't.

rising talent.jpg

I agree. When you search me you can still see it. But once you open my profile its gone. And one weird thing is, i just received an email saying I can get a riaing talent and just take the readiness test. Ive done that a long time ago thata why i had that badge. Im really confused now.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jose, 

It looks like you already have a ticket where the team has explained this to you in detail. If you continue to meet the requirements, you should be part of the program again, and see the badge on your Upwork profile within 24 to 48 hours. 

~ Avery
Upwork
joesiervo
Community Member

Hi Avery, 

Yeah, I did discuss this with your team 🙂 just weird for me though. haha. anyway, im good 🙂 thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths