Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent Badge lost

Highlighted
Milan S Member Since: May 14, 2018
1 of 5

Hi everyone,

Recently I lost my Rising Talent Badge. More than 2 weeks are passed and badge is not there yet.I have already 3 jobs done, 2 with feedback and 1 without, and recently I saw that mine Rising Talent Badge is gone. Also, probably because of only 3 jobs done my JSS score is not calculated yet.

My question is, how to continue to bid for work if I do not have Rising Star Badge?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 5

It won't come back.

Keep bidding exactly the same way you did before, once you have done 5 or so contracts you will get a JSS.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution." —Albert Einstein
Community Guru
Melanie H Member Since: Nov 2, 2017
3 of 5

I don't think clients look for a Rising Talent Badge in order to hire, so no worries there. IMO (though I'm not a client, I'm a freelancer) I feel like Rising Talent only points an arrow toward "I'm new!" Smiley Very Happy (I could be wrong about that.) Although obviously they can see you're new just by looking at your profile page but I digress...what I'm saying is, I don't think it's a badge of honor, so to speak. It literally just says you're new, and so far everything checks out and you haven't done anything horrendous on UW.

So don't think twice about it. Just keep bidding. You will ultimately get a JSS. I believe you need FB from 3 different clients/jobs and the average total jobs for that across new UW freelancers is 5 but that specific can vary. Good luck!

Milan S Member Since: May 14, 2018
BEST ANSWER
4 of 5

Thank you all for help. 
Will continue to bid for jobs and do not paying attention to badge Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Melanie H Member Since: Nov 2, 2017
5 of 5

Milan S wrote:

Thank you all for help. 
Will continue to bid for jobs and do not paying attention to badge Smiley Happy

Right on! Good luck, Milan.