cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent Badge not displayed on profile searches

Highlighted
Naveen K Member Since: Jul 16, 2016
1 of 21

Hi, I got a Rising Talent Badge recently but I hav'nt received any emails regarding it yet  , but I have the badge on my profile but it does not show up when someone searches for freelancer , only if he click on my profile and see my profile, they will be able to see my badge, why is this so??? and how can this be fixed??

Sorry if this issue is already discussed !

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 21

Hi Naveen,

You have completed enough jobs with feedback for your Job Success score to be calculated and it will show on your profile instead of the Rising Talent badge soon. I believe that since the system updates with a delay, the changes have already reflected in search but not on your profile.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Naveen K Member Since: Jul 16, 2016
3 of 21

Okay, Thank you Valeria

Highlighted
Anna M Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
4 of 21

Hi Valeria,

I have somehow the same situation. I received an email regarding the Rising Talent award, but when I try to view my profile I can't see any badge on it. Do I need to complete something first to gain that and have it posted on my profile? Thanks.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 21

Hi Anna,

I see your profile updated in the meantime and the Rising Talent badge is displayed on it, congrats.

Highlighted
Raja jahanzaib K Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
6 of 21

Hi! I just passed the upwork readiness test for rising talent badge but it is not showing on m profile yet?

Highlighted
Barook F Member Since: Nov 15, 2019
7 of 21

Hey Vladimir G.

I've gt a notification that I have a Rising Talent Badge but unfortunately the badge doesn't appear when someone view my profile. I can see my badge on my profile but other person can't see this while viewing my profile.

Can you please solve this issue for me?

Thanks

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
8 of 21

Hi Barook,

Please allow more time for the system to update and the badge to start displaying on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Barook F Member Since: Nov 15, 2019
9 of 21

Thank you so much for Sir for providing this information. I am very thankful for this badge and very glad to be a member of Upwork Community.

Highlighted
Kuldeep K Member Since: Jan 7, 2019
10 of 21

Hello

Rising talent badge is not displaying on my profile I have cleared the upwork readiness test. Why?

Thanks

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS