11 of 26
Please see the attached.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
12 of 26

Cairenn R wrote:
What perk? There is no perk.

Those who get the silly badge also get 30 free connects.

He clearly needs the 30 free connects that come with the silly badge desperately enough to spam a public forum.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Seyed Farhad S Member Since: May 6, 2019
13 of 26

And also YES, I didn't promised, I simply conveyed what I've been told, and I said that I'm a rising talent member, and this is a serious thing to me: I LIED?! if so, I will take it even more serious!

Highlighted
Community Guru
14 of 26

Seyed Farhad S wrote:

And also YES, I didn't promised,

Right...

promised.jpg

Seyed Farhad S wrote:

Athis is a serious thing to me: I LIED?!

Indeed you did.

Either you promised a client (as if a client would give a **bleep**) or you did not.

No amount of mindless raging and spamming a public forum will change the fact that even if the badge did happen, it would be gone by tomorrow anyway, so all this incredibly unbecoming screaming and ranting and spamming would have been for nothing.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
15 of 26

And if you believe that "silly little badge" doesn't worth this frustration, then why Upwork doesn't simply award me that "silly little badge"?! I want the badge, I want its perk, and I want what I deserve. Hope that's clear!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Community Guru
16 of 26

Seyed Farhad S wrote:

And if you believe that "silly little badge" doesn't  isn't worth this frustration, then why Upwork doesn't simply award me that "silly little badge"?! I want the badge, I want its perk, and I want what I deserve. Hope that's clear!

It is auto-set, and even if you got it now, it will be gone by tomorrow anyway. Hysteria is not going to get you anywhere. Once you get a JSS (tomorrow, almost certainly) the silly badge would be gone anyway.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
17 of 26

What about the programs perks like the Connects? Are they going to vanish in 24 hours as well?
One who think fool of others, is the foolest person, and that badge might look " silly" to you( probably you have never veen awarded I assume), but is worthy to me, even for 24 hours.
Also why Upwork bithered to Email me to award a 24-hrs thing?!
Mam your comments don't make sense at all.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Community Guru
Joan S Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
18 of 26

Seyed - You are ranting and raving like a little child and, I assume, you are also stomping your feet. All this for 30 connects? Or do you just want attention. Grow up.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
19 of 26
Joan,
I am after my Rising Talent badge( and of course the extra FEATURES, not necessarily the 30 connects which I can buy whenever I desire so).

Rising Talent prograns exclude only 5% of the new freelancer, while JSS( regardless of its value) includes all. Also I don't see a concrete reasonable reason clarifying a simple question that why I haven't been awarded the tittle, though I am eligible. And all I get are back and forth messages from different leaders supporting their false/ irrevelant statements, and harmful words.
It was my first time posting to this community and I didn't find any " community", I've found only fear and frustration over answering a simple question by twisting it using different methods. I will keep track of all these, and nay use if necessary.
Highlighted
This widget could not be displayed.
20 of 26
This widget could not be displayed.

"I will keep track of all these, and nay use if necessary."

How so?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS