Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent Badge not received

Highlighted
Community Guru
Joan S Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
21 of 26

OMG, grow up, Sayed, and don't make threats around here if you want to stay on Upwork. 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Seyed Farhad S Member Since: May 6, 2019
22 of 26
Threats?! I was asking for my badge, and has been disrespected by some community " leaders", in a community which you yourself said is an important place to show manner.
Go on and check my very first post 2 days ago( which is my first activity in this community) asking about my badge, and then accuse me of " ...getting attention".
All I have received was critisim over irrevalent things like the word spelling, and composition( I'm using my cellphone). You guys did your best to reduce me by calling my posts " hysteria", " childish", " raging" and on, instead of offering a peaceful solution. This conversation is over!!

" you can not reason with a tiger while you have your head in its mount".
Winston Churchill
Highlighted
Community Guru
23 of 26

This is what you said: "I will keep track of all these, and may use if necessary."

If that is not a threat, I don't know what is. Is that what you learned in California? 

I don't know why Upwork would want to give you any kind of award when you can't post a coherent message on a public forum.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
24 of 26

Hi Seyed,

We're terribly sorry for the confusion. We checked your account and can see that you are yet to receive the Rising Talent Badge. The email you received was a reminder to inform you of the perks of the RT program, and is not an email confirmation that you are a Rising Talent freelancer. Not all freelancers receive the Rising Talent badge, some skip it altogether and proceed to getting a Job Success Score. We're sorry if this has caused you any confusion on your end. 

Please see help articles: 

Job Success Score

Become Top Rated

Freelancer Programs and Perks

Hi everyone, as a gentle reminder, please know that we have community guidelines and I would like to request users to please be mindful of the guidelines when posting in the community.

~ Riri
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Seyed Farhad S Member Since: May 6, 2019
25 of 26

Hi Riri,
Thanks for your respond. But the email is a confirmation not a reminder. Please see the attached.
Regards,

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Community Guru
26 of 26

And now you know more than a moderator!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS