🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Rising Talent Badge
Page options
c22779b2
Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

Hello there.

I've had the rising talent badge for a while, but only just realized it was removed from my profile recently. I would like to know the exact reason why and what can be done to get it back or what are the next steps for me in maintaining a good profile.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Cynthia,

Thank you for your message. The team has responded with the reason for the removal of your Rising talent badge was the outcome of your last contract. The Rising Talent badge will be automatically assigned when you meet the requirements listed here again. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
d_samuel_udokpok
Community Member

You've completed 3 at least 3 jobs which should have given you a Job Success Score (JSS). When you qualify for a JSS, the Rising Talent Badge would no longer be there

c22779b2
Community Member

I haven't seen the JSS on my profile. How can I see the Job Success Score

The JSS will be there on the next JSS update

Thank you for your response. If you don't mind, do you know when is the next JSS update because I am totally unaware.

PradeepH

Hi Cynthia,

Thank you for your message. I will check with the concerned team and will update you on this thread.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you. I would appreciate that

Hi Cynthia,

Thank you for your message. The team has responded with the reason for the removal of your Rising talent badge was the outcome of your last contract. The Rising Talent badge will be automatically assigned when you meet the requirements listed here again. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you. I do appreciate it.

What should I do if I wish to reinstate my emerging rising talent badge on my profile? because of my account's suspension, my rising talent badge is not displayed. So what should i do for now to get back my rising talent badge?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths