🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Lost Rising Talent Badge
Page options
1ef2f1f6
Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

How i know that i am eligible for rising talent badge?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Marc,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed on this help article. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

589 REPLIES 589
PradeepH

Hi Chadli,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know, and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

My Rising Talent Badge disappeared. I recently got a good rating and positive feedback from a completed project a week ago. Would you be able to check? Thanks. https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01ff2b83460353fa6b?viewMode=1

Hi Shanine,

I've checked your account and see that you have been assigned as an Exclusive agency member of an Agency. As an Exclusive agency member, your profile and proposals are branded with the agency. I see that you have also initiated a support ticket for the same concern and one of our team members has already responded to you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork

Please I need help here

Hello Pradeep, my profile meets all the requirements but still no badge yet? Can you tell me if I am doing something wrong

Hi Syed,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.
~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello! It's great to have a direct response. Thank you for sharing this information. It's helpful for users to have clarity on the Rising Talent badge process. If you have any more questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with, feel free to let me know. Happy freelancing!

hello sir, I'm relatively new to Upwork and recently completed my first order, receiving a glowing 5-star review. Additionally, I've meticulously filled out my profile to 100% completion. Despite these achievements, I haven't been granted Rising Talent status. Could you kindly advise me on why this might be the case?

Community Member

Hi! I read that in order to get the Rising Talent badge you need to pass a test, but where can I take this test? Thank you

The test that your source refers to was decommissioned last year.

If you don't already have the Rising Talent badge, then you will not get it. Seems to be conferred at account creation (see Alas! Raising Talent badge.). Don't worry about it and just focus on working. With a few contracts completed (or a few active contracts at least 3 months old), you will get a JSS, which replaces the Rising Talent badge.

Never got one, but really appreciate your support in my efforts to have one ))))))

Hi there Upwork Team,

I'm wondering when I will get the rising talent badge or JSS. I met all the criteria,  5 star reviews on all my projects, currently at project 8, my profile is fully complete, still no badge... 

Can anyone check my profile or let me know what is going on?

Best regards,

Marc

Hi Marc,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed on this help article. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you Annie:) Actually the JSS just appeared on my profile! 

after how many jobs

now you are top rated. congradulations. 

Yes I do understand that I got the badge already before on my profile and it disappeared 

Menna Essam

Dear Annie Jane B,
I am appalled by the lack of transparency in your last answer on the topic of 'Rising Talent Badge.'
This is not clear or very honest,

Annie Jane B wrote:

The article that you link to does not explain the Rising Talent Badge any better than you have done here.

Hi Matt,

Arjay here stepping in for Annie Jane. We truly appreciate you reaching out and sharing your feedback. The link she shared actually contains all information about the Rising Talent Badge. This includes the benefits and criteria for earning the badge. Please let us know if you have specific concerns about the badge and we'll surely look into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Arjay. I've noticed you and Annie have pre-written responses for this problem everytime someone opens a new forum. Is it possible the reason people keep inquiring about the Rising Talent badge is because there's a flaw with the system? Can you help us understand what we're not seeing?  

Hey Annie,
Can you please find out what actually stops me from getting the rising talent badge?
1k+ earning. 2 completed jobs with 5(full stars). and 100% complete profile and relevant to my skills?

can you please help me find it out?

Hi, Dear All.

I hope you all are doing very well. Why I not get the talent BADGE on Upwork. My profile 100% Complete 3 different client 5 star feedback and 1 feedback 3.3 star. When it's possible to get BADGE?

When I first joined to upwork, I earned Rising Talent badge.

But after some profile correction, Rising Talent badge dropped some days ago.

I need help how to get Rising Talent badge again.

Hope a wide communication !

I do 4 jobs on upwork but the rising talent badge still doesn't appear on my profile,  I don't know why ? 

How can I get Rising Talent Badge?
And what is its benefit?

Hi Guiliana,

Arjay here stepping in for Annie Jane.

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed in this help article. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

The link she shared contains all the information about the Rising Talent Badge. This includes the benefits and criteria for earning the badge. Don't hesitate to reach out with concerns or clarifications; we'll look into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hello, I think I meet all the criteria for being Top rated, but I have not received this badge yet. Is there something I'm missing that I just wanted to ask? I would be happy if you give me feedback.

hey annie, i got the badge but now its gone why?

Hi Sirshar, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to let you know that neither our team here nor our Customer Support team will be able to provide the information you're requesting since we can't share the users' Rising Talent qualification specifics. 

Once all the requirements mentioned here are met the badge will be added to your account automatically within 48 hours. Additionally, I see that you are an exclusive member of an agency so I would like to remind you tat agencies have additional conditions they need to meet to be eligible. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Annie

When i opened upwork accout, i was given the badge 

But now it's not there anymore

What can i do?

Have strictly adhere to the above instructions

I have completed the requirements listed on the help article, a long time ago but still I don't have the Rising Talent Badge.

nawaraj_karki_0-1706652132433.png

Hi Nawaraj,

The Rising Talent badge will be automatically assigned to your profile once you meet the criteria listed here.  When this happens, you will be notified as well.

~ Joanne
Upwork

My stats show that I am eligible for the Rising Talent badge, but I am still not getting one. It's really a hard thing for me because you know after getting rising talent I have to wait for an extra 16 weeks, and my earnings have already crossed $10k

Hi Faizan,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed in this help article. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~ Arjay
Upwork

It's been decommissioned last year...I mean the test for a rising badge

d26d5d29
Community Member

How is it that profiles with no completed jobs, or with only 1 active job, can get a Rising Talent badge?

I have read the critiria for Rising Talent badge, I believe I meet the requirements.

Hi Steven,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~Andrea
Upwork
d26d5d29
Community Member

Pointing me to AGAIN read the requirements doesn't help. I am within those requirements.

2e6f8c6c
Community Member

Dear, Upwork community.

Today, I lost rising talent badge.

How can I get back it?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths