🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How I know myself when or I have a Rising Tal...
Page options
Prajakta B Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

Hi Community, 

How do I know if I am eligible for Rising Talent Badge? Someone suggested that I should get this quickly. But I am unware of how to get it and what are the eligibility criteria. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Joanne P Moderator

Hi Prajakta,

The Rising Talent badge is available by invitation only. This means that even if you meet the qualifications for earning one, it will not be automatically added to your profile. Some factors are considered based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors, including your work category. The badge will be added to your profile if you're selected and no action is required from you.
~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

177 REPLIES 177
Baset H Community Member

When checking my profile, I see that I have met the requirements for the Rising Talent badge, however, it does not show on my profile's public view.

The same thing is happening with the 100% Job Success.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Baset,

Congratulations on getting a 100% Job Success Score on your Upwork profile. I would like to clarify that the Rising Talent badge is available exclusively by invitation only. 

This implies that meeting the qualifications for earning a badge does not automatically add it to your profile. Various factors, including your profile and work category, are considered based on the criteria. If you're selected for a badge, it will be added to your profile without any action required from you.

- Pradeep
Baset H Community Member

Hi PradeepH,

That makes perfect sense! Thank you so much for the clarification. 👍

-Baset

Boluwatife O Community Member

I'm new to upwork, I have a 100% complete profile and I have sent a proposal. But, I'm yet to get a rising talent badge.

Tanaka M Community Member

How much hours you sent on Upwork

It require more time

Please wait.

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Boluwatife,

The Rising Talent badge is available by invitation only. This means that even if you meet the qualifications for earning one, it will not be automatically added to your profile. Some factors are considered based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors, including your work category. The badge will be added to your profile if you're selected and no action is required from you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Duong L Community Member

Hi all, 

Does anyone support me and make clear this one? I am quite confused about it. 

Thanks

TDuong

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Duong,

Yes, you will be notified if you are awarded the badge. I want to clarify that the Rising Talent badge is available by invitation only. This means that even if you meet the qualifications for earning one, it will not be automatically added to your profile. Some factors are considered based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors, including your work category. The badge will be added to your profile if you're selected and no action is required from you.
~ Luiggi
Aziz U Community Member

Hello there 

when will I get the rising talent badge?

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Aziz,

~ Luiggi
Ogbe E Community Member

My job success is :hundred_points: and I have completed a few job I haven't been awarded the rising talent badge. Please what should I do?

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Ogbe,

~ Luiggi
Akbar A Community Member

Hi, I had a Rising Talent badge for a long time, but it disappeared suddenly in one day. Can you help me understand why this happened?

Luiggi R Moderator

Hello Akbar,

As further explained in this help article, one of the reasons is that if you’re working toward a Top Rated badge, you may notice your Rising Talent badge is removed, despite keeping a high Job Success Score (JSS). Don’t worry, as long as your JSS remains high, you’re on track to earning a Top Rated badge.

~ Luiggi
Shara O Community Member

Hi Luiggi

I want to know that I got a jss score of 100 points but I have never had a talent badge. Can't I have both at the same time?

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Shara,

~ Joanne
Upwork
Charles K Community Member

Hi new friends,

I've submitted 2 proposals and I've had 0 jobs through Upwork so far. But I just saw that I've been given the Rising Talent badge. Again, zero jobs yet. Thanks and everything but... how did I get this badge?

Carlo R Community Member

The Rising Talent badge is awarded based on your profile, skills, and proposal quality, not just on the number of jobs completed. Upwork's algorithm recognizes potential and effort, so even with zero jobs, your profile must have impressed them. Keep up the good work!

Abida P Community Member

I have got a rising talent badge today, but I didn't get my 30 free connects of rising talent.

Anatolii P Community Member

Sometimes, it take about a day to get the Rising Talent bonus connections so don't worry about it and wait for a few days.

Then you could receive 30 additional connects.

Anfal A Community Member

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping to get some guidance on my Upwork profile. While I've been actively working on the platform, I haven't yet received a Job Success Score (JSS) or the Rising Talent badge.

Here's a quick rundown of my recent activity:

• Completed Project: I successfully completed a project in the past 30 days and received a 5-star rating from the client.
  • Ongoing Retainer: I secured a retainer contract with another client, starting within the last 30 days.
  • Client Invitation: Additionally, I received a client invitation within the past month.
  • Project Focus: I specialize in Amazon PPC services, which is a highly competitive niche on Upwork.

My Challenge:

Despite this recent activity, including a completed project, ongoing work, a client invitation, and several job applications, I haven't been awarded either the JSS or Rising Talent badge.

Impact on Visibility:

As many of you know, having a JSS or Rising Talent badge can significantly increase the chances of getting noticed and hired in competitive niches like Amazon PPC.

Request for Help:

I'd appreciate any insights you can offer on why I might not have received the JSS or badge yet. Also, if anyone has tips on improving my profile or approach for landing jobs in the Amazon PPC field on Upwork, I'd be very grateful!

Profile Link:

For reference, you can take a look at my profile here:  https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/anfalamazonppc

Mustansar R Community Member

Hi Anfal, 

Your JSS appears once you have two or more contract outcomes within 24 months. If you have recieved 2 reviews and still JSS isn't appearing you have to wait for the fortnight cycle to complete i.e. Job Success Score is calculated once every two weeks on Sunday. 

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Anfal,

Regarding your Job Success Score (JSS), it's calculated on 6-, 12-, and 24- months windows, and it is updated every second week on Sunday. Your JSS appears once you have two or more contract outcomes within 24 months and outcomes with two or more clients during your time on Upwork. You can check out this article for more information about that.

- Pradeep
Simon P Community Member

Hello, everybody. I hope you are doing well.

I created my account few months ago and made it 100% completed.

But I haven't got Rising Talent profile badge yet.

How can I get the badge ?

Thank you.

Simon

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Simon,

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members