🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Rising Talent
Page options
alianjum5
Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

I want to know why the rising talent badge was removed from my profile. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rajab A wrote:

But She gave me 5star feedback.

I know, but you only had one completed contract, so it has to be the *private* feedback from that. Just about everyone gives 5 stars public feedback.

View solution in original post

55 REPLIES 55
petra_r
Community Member

Rajab A wrote:

I want to know why the rising talent badge was removed from my profile. 

Probably because your private feedback on that first contract wasn't 100% thrilled.

Rajab A wrote:

I know, but you only had one completed contract, so it has to be the *private* feedback from that. Just about everyone gives 5 stars public feedback.

Thank you, Petra. 

I also lost my rising talent badge I have completed more than 5 projects

Hi Saddam,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Rising Talent badge is only awarded to Freelancers without their Job Success Score. I checked and it seems that you already have your JSS and you can start working toward Top-Rated status.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
5bf01af1
Community Member

Hi, I also lost my rising talent badge and I would assume that I had received poor private feedback from a recent client, I would be objective and take responsibility for that. But I'm wondering is there any chance I can earn it again? Thanks.

petra_r
Community Member

Nestor M wrote:

But I'm wondering is there any chance I can earn it again?

Almost certainly not, because you'd have to complete a bunch of contracts perfectly successfully, so will get a Job Success Score before you'd be eligible for the RT status again.

why i did not get a rising talent badge?? can u tell please

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. 

Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
ishakura
Community Member

Hi!

I've lost my Rising Talent Badge after creating two Specialized Profiles today. Is this a coincidence?

Can you please check why the Rising Talent removed in my case and how I can get it back?

Why is my Rising Talent Badge removed? Is there any specific reason for it? 

Hi Irene and Saurabh,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey Goran,

I am fulfilling all the requirements that are mentioned in your article(You can see my profile). Can you please tell me how should I proceed further to get Rising Talent Badge. 

Hi Mobeen,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Rising Talent badge is only awarded to Freelancers without their Job Success Score. I checked and it seems that you already have your JSS and you can start working toward Top Rated status.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

How can I become Rising Talent?
How can I complete my video verification?

Hi Muhammad, 

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know. 

I also checked your account and it doesn't look like you are being requested to complete a video verification. Once the team finds the need to request this from you, they will reach out to you through an email with more instructions. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I requested payment release for a direct contract. But the client did not receive any notification or email from upwork to approve the release of payment.

Hello Haroon,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support ticket here.

~ Joan
dev_shepelenko
Community Member

Greetings!

I've started to register on Upwork several years ago, but I've filled up and sent an application to finish the registration process only on 07/24/2019.

Today I've passed the Upwork Readiness Test and my profile is 100% complete.

I'm wondering if I will become Raising Talent or not because of my registration has begun several years ago and finished only this month?

Hi Dmitry,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your reply. My question came up from this sentence from the mentioned Help Article:

7. Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days

As my profile can be considered as non-active in the past 90 days and joined in the past several years, even though I've filled up and sent an application to finish the registration process only on 07/24/2019.
So my question was: will I still be able to become Rising Talent?

Hi Dmitry,

Yes you can still receive the Rising Talent badge on your profile. Your registration date will not affect this.
Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Great! Thank you very much.

hanmadrin
Community Member

I am new to upwork and successfully completed one job and have an ongoing job, both are hourly and my profile is 100% complete with an up to date availability. Already earned 100+ in 30 days. When should I become Rising talent

Hi Sakib,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.  Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran!

Thanks for the information! As an highly experienced member of the community can you please take a look in my profile and can you give me some suggestions on how can I achieve the badge! It will be a great help to me, as a new freelancer.

Thanks
Sakib
toniolivier
Community Member

Hi there

I've completed the readiness test and I have one completed job with 5 stars feedback. However, the rising talent badge does not appear next to my profile.  Could anyone help?

I am also confused because sometimes when I apply for a job it says my JSS is not high enough.  However, I have one complete job at 100% success! It might be because it is from a long time ago?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks!

I was under the impression you have to complete several jobs for rising talent? I know i had done between 5-10 jobs when i got it i think.

Thanks for the feedback.  I'll wait to get official confirmation Smiley Wink

Toni O wrote:

I am also confused because sometimes when I apply for a job it says my JSS is not high enough.  However, I have one complete job at 100% success! It might be because it is from a long time ago?

You get that message because you don't have any JSS yet. One usually gets it after completing 5-8 jobs with 3 different clients.

Thanks for clarifying!

Toni O wrote:

Also, that will be because you dont have a JSS yet (you dont get it until AFTER rising talent) and the clients can specify that they want a freelancer with a JSS over xx%

This doent mean you cant apply though, and i have often applied for jobs in the past where i dont meet that particular criterea and still got the work. (mind you ive applied often and not got the job to)

OK, I understand now. Thanks. Robot Happy

msamir96
Community Member

Hi guys , Please I need help . I've got my rising talent badge removed suddenly . I've contacted upwork but they said that it's because of a low rating that I received privately (the client only shared with upwork) , given that I've provided him perfect work and on time and I accepted his low price for it . Is there any way that I could get it back ? 

amanielvis
Community Member

How long until I earn the Rising Talent badge? I have a few 5-star reviews and earned more than $100. What else should I do to qualify? Thanks

Hi Elvis,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
nahakprashant
Community Member

I have 100% profile score,

Passed on readiness test,

more than 90 days account experience

but still not getting talent raising.

Why?

Hi Prashant,

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths