🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent Badge
Page options
5d4ed5be
Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

Hi! Team,

I joined Upwork in january 2020. I have completed all the essential steps required for rising talent badge but I didn't get any update regarding that. I am wondering either I should have got rising talent or JSS for my profile. Kindly help.

Thanks

Akshat

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Akshat,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Regarding the Job Success Score, please note that more than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period. You can check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Akshat,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Regarding the Job Success Score, please note that more than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period. You can check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you for the clarification Aleksandar!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members