🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent Badge
Page options
1cf5e6f7
Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

Hello,

I read the article about the Rising Talent Badge and met all the requirements but still didn't get one. I have had 8 clients and my profile is looking pretty good. Am I doing something wrong or is it a normal thing?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Bogdan,

While I won't be able to provide a specific reason why a freelancer isn't eligible the Rising Talent badge, note that Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. It also looks like you're on your way to earning your Job Success score.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

594 REPLIES 594

Hi Rommel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

I would like to clarify that the Rising Talent program is designed for freelancers who don't have their Job Success Score yet. Once they receive their JSS, the freelancer can start working toward receiving the Top Rated badge. You can find the requirements for the Top Rated badge here

~ Nikola
Upwork

Is there any way I could see my progress how close I am to getting the
badges?

Hi Rommel,

You can check this help article to learn more about how you can earn a Rising Talent badge. Once you meet the criteria listed in the help article, the badge will be added to your profile and you will also be notified about it. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
rubirk
Community Member

Hi, I'm using upwork since October 2021. Its being 8 month, I didn't get rising talent badge yet. I did 8 jobs with good reviews. I respond to interviews timely and pass the readiness test and profile is also completed. Can you guide where I'm lacking actually? I'm worried about it.

Hi Rubeena,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify why a freelancer is or isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive an invitation to the program.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
a5cc93e4
Community Member

Hello ! 

I start my journey on Upwork from 2 march  2022 , these days i already complete a job with 5 star feedback .

To qualify for a Rising Talent badge, i meet all these  criteria :

• Pass the Upwork Readiness Test 
  • Complete projects on time and as promised to clients
  • Maintain a 100% complete profile with accurate skills and genuine work
  • Keep your availability status up-to-date
  • Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skill set
  • Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service
  • Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days

then why hadn't   got my Rising Talent badge yet?

Hi Sufia,

The Rising Talent badge will be added automatically to your profile once you qualify. This process is automatic and we can't really share any specific information why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge.

~ Joanne
Upwork
abid-jutt6
Community Member

When the rising talent badge is available for me I have done 3 projects till right now 

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here

Once qualified you will get badge of rising talent. Keep applying.

achrafbouu
Community Member

Hello, I have completed a couple of jobs and the client was very satisfied with my work but I could earn a rising talent badge. How would I be able to get the rising talent badge?
Thank you!

Hi Achraf,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
40a26453
Community Member

Hi, I have a question why i am not  get the rising taent? I fulfil the requirment of rising talent. My profile is 100% completed. I pass the upwork readness test. I am regularly applying on the jobs.I am daily  acctive 6-8 hours on upwork but i do not get rising talent, kindly responed me.

Regards:

Muhammad Shahbaz

Hi Muhammad,

The Rising Talent badge will be added automatically to your profile once you meet the criteria listed here. Once you qualify, you will be notified and the badge will be added to your profile. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
18a20d0f
Community Member

Why I did not get the Rising Talent badge even i have fulfill all the requirements.

Hi Muhammad,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~Andrea
Upwork

I think I have met all the requirements which are mentioned
is there any way someone can check my profile and let me know 

graphic_designr
Community Member

Hello Upwork Community, I have completed 12 jobs and earned 1k+$ but still my JSS is 71% and didn't getting rising talent badge. Any one please guide me about this?

cf061dbc
Community Member

I recently got my Job Success Score placed on my profile and after that the Rising Talent status disappeared. I nearly completed all the requirements to get Top Rated status but I still have 5 more weeks to complete "Top Rated Eligble Weeks".

Any ideas why my Rising Talent Status disappeared?

petra_r
Community Member

Serhan K wrote:

I recently got my Job Success Score placed on my profile and after that the Rising Talent status disappeared.

Yes, The two are mutually exclusive.

Any ideas why my Rising Talent Status disappeared?

Because you have a JSS.

I nearly completed all the requirements to get Top Rated status but I still have 5 more weeks to complete "Top Rated Eligble Weeks".

Yes, keep your JSS above 90% and as long as you meet all the other requiremements, you get top rated when you reach 13 our of 16 eligible weeks.

cf061dbc
Community Member

Thank you Petra for the detailed response.

hassan2415
Community Member

I have fulfilled the criteria of rising talent badge,  passed the test with 4.5 marks and all other requiremnet said by Upwork. But the badge is not given. I  have earned more then 200 dollars and 4 projects with 5 star ratings. So is there any minimum earning requiremnts or any minimum numbers of hours work or projects should be done before? can Anyone help me

Hi Hassan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile.

Once all the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks a lot 

harshansh
Community Member

I have already passed the Upwork readiness test, added portfolios, 100% profile completed but I do not see the Rising Talent badge yet. Can somebody guide me please? Thanks!

Hi Umang,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~Andrea
Upwork
karissa_marie1
Community Member

Hello there! I was invited through my emai to be a rising talent on upwork... I took the readiness test and got 100% 3 days ago. I still am not seeing the badge pop up? Just wondering how long it takes to appear or if I have to do something to put it on my profile page?

Thanks!

Hi Karissa,

We want to help you enjoy success as soon as possible. So, we developed the Rising Talent badge to help highlight some of the best new members in the Upwork marketplace.

Please note that it may take up to 48 hours to see the Rising Talent badge on your profile after meeting the qualifications. You can review this help article for more details.

~ Arjay
Upwork
preet8555
Community Member

In my stats Its showing that I have earned Rising talent badge but I am not able to show that badge on my profile. Can you please help me in that

Hi Harpreet - I can see that you've got your JSS [Job Success Score] (94%) Shown up; this means that the rising talent badge will be removed because you can't have both the JSS and the Rising Talent Badge at the same time. 

What is shown on the "My Stats" Page is just temporary and will soon be updated ( Within 24 hrs ) and the Rising Talent Badge will be removed from there as well.

Now your task is to keep your JSS above 90% and as close to 100% as possible to get your Top-Rated Badge as soon as possible. Wish you the best of luck! 

I hope this helps!

Hi Harpreet,

I just saw your profile. you got a Job Success Score (JSS). The rising talent budget is temporary. After a rising talent budget, JSS is showing on the profile. rising talent budget is not important. So don't worry.

Thanks,

Rumman

fdec0276
Community Member

According to me, I have fulfilled the requirements for JSS Score and Rising Talent BADGE still waiting for this. 

If Upwork thinks I did not meet the requirement, please tell me, which are those requirements?

Hi Akshay,

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
harshansh
Community Member

Hi Community. I have passed Upwork Readiness Test, completed my profile 100%, and recently got a job as well. I have heard, that people get the Rising Talent Badge as soon as the profile is 100% and the Upwork readiness test is passed. I never got one. Can anybody rest my curiosity, please?

63bbd5a8
Community Member

I want to know why my profile, which has long been eligible https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Become-a-Rising-Talent for the Rising Talent badge, is still didn't get it? While others get it simply by registering, even without work experience.

I go through all the points. Of which:

- Pass the Upwork Readiness Test
- Complete projects on time and as promised to clients
- Maintain a 100% complete profile with accurate skills and genuine work
- Keep your availability status up-to-date
- Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skill set
- Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service
- Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days

I am a professional in my field, I have spent more than 100 connections and I cannot take an orders because many require a badge of growing talent. In addition, those who have this badge are higher in the recommendations. I even bought a premium, but all this does not work. To be honest, hands down. Look how many letters I sent.

I already read the answers that the badge will appear automatically or I will receive an invitation to the mail as soon as I meet all the requirements. But apparently the system is configured incorrectly. Because my account has long met all the requirements. It is almost impossible to work effectively without a badge.

Tell me what's wrong with my profile?

Hi Vladyslav,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~Andrea
Upwork
450262f5
Community Member

Hi,

Can anyone please help me out? I am eligible for the Upwork rising talent badge for the last 1 to 1.5 months. But not getting it.

It's really important as it contributes very positively to the profile. How to request it?

Got rejected from many jobs due to it. 

Please. Review my profile and send the invitation for it.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sumit, 

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive an invitation to the program. 

~ Avery
Upwork
450262f5
Community Member

Thanks for the reply,
Can you please check my profile and say how much time it'll take to get
the badge or JSS.
6abbbb07
Community Member

Hello, I read the article about the Rising Talent Badge and met all the requirements but still didn't get one. How do I get it?
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members