🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent Badge
Page options
1cf5e6f7
Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

Hello,

I read the article about the Rising Talent Badge and met all the requirements but still didn't get one. I have had 8 clients and my profile is looking pretty good. Am I doing something wrong or is it a normal thing?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Bogdan,

While I won't be able to provide a specific reason why a freelancer isn't eligible the Rising Talent badge, note that Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. It also looks like you're on your way to earning your Job Success score.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

594 REPLIES 594
793cf420
Community Member

what's really happens next after a freelancer gets the rising talent badge? and can it be revoked? if yes, under what circumstances? 

Nothing really happens. It can be revoked if the freelancer gets bad feedback before getting a JSS, and it will be revoked once the freelancer gets any JSS.

that's quite an interesting situation to be in.

thanks for your response. 

49d71972
Community Member

Hi, freelancers. Nice to meet you here.

I am new to Upwork and hope much help from you. I have a question from the beginning.

How can I get Rising Talent?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Enrique,

Welcome to Upwork! The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know, and it will also reflect on your profile. You may also want to visit our Upwork Academy page so you can get familiar with the basics of the platform.

Good luck!

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Just make sure your profile completeness marks at 100
49d71972
Community Member

Thanks a million!

c953821f
Community Member

I am seriously confused about this issue. And I'm waiting for someone to enlighten me.

First of all, when I reached a certain stage in my profile, I got the RISING TALENT badge and it started to appear on my profile. I'm really happy about that. It motivates me a lot. Then the RISING TALENT badge suddenly disappeared from my profile.

I wrote this issue to the support team and sent the screenshots. Unfortunately, they can't be said to be helpful.

I tried to prove myself with proof. But they told me not to stop working to earn this badge and forwarded me the page with the rules for getting badges.

I did not fall for it and continued to work. Now, although I have earned the right to the top-rated plus badge when the badge update day comes, nothing changes.

If not, where is my RISING TALENT badge that should stay on my profile?

I'm looking for a real answer if anyone who has experienced similar things can help me I would appreciate it.

Now I'm putting a screenshot of my profile, a blank page without a badge.

Hi Yilmaz,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

Yes, I wrote to the support unit, but the answers from there are very simple and unsolvable. They constantly send me the page with the conditions for earning badges.

I already earned that right. Why is it not showing up on my profile? Or finally, there was an update about the badge today, why didn't the update happen even though I met the top-rated conditions?  I am also sending you the updated statistics page today.

I am waiting for a real explanation and solution.

Hi Yilmaz,

I'd like to clarify that once you get a Job Success Score, you will no longer have the Rising Talent badge. In addition, looking at your stats, you don't meet the criteria for receiving the Top Rated badge yet.

As Annie mentioned, I can see that you recently raised a support ticket and you will be receiving more information from the Customer Support team from there.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
c953821f
Community Member

Hey, Luiggi thank you for your really clear answer.

Actually, all I wanted was an explanatory logical answer. If I understand correctly, my RISING TALENT badge is gone because I got points and I understand that I still haven't done what I should have done for the other one.
It would be great if I knew exactly what I need to get this badge. I could better understand what is needed.

8c7e6ab6
Community Member

Hello Upwork community member,

After getting my Rising Telent badge, I saw that my badge was not visible after 2 days. May I know the reason? I've attached my congratulations for joining Risign Telent. Email: 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please check and let me know the reason.

Regards.

Hi Kazi,

Thank you for reaching out. Please know that once you get a Job Success Score, you will no longer have the Rising Talent badge.

~ AJ
Upwork

So, How I can get more invitation or Project order in Upwork? 
I saw after getting rising telent, I got 6 new profile view on my account. 

f8640054
Community Member

I registered with upwork more than a year ago and got two jobs, but for the moment I didn't get Rising Talent, what is the reason?

Hi Amer,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~Andrea
Upwork
f8640054
Community Member

I have waited a long time to get it. I want to get to know what is the reason in order to solve the problem

thank you

62ae18ee
Community Member

Hello Guys!

I hope all are doing well!

ok, my problem is that I meet all requirements here but until now I didn't get any rising talent!

or I made something wrong for didn't get this badge

any Idea, please?

Hi Edam,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
jelenaj3
Community Member

Hi! 🙂

I've been active on my Upwork account for about 3 months now. I have a few jobs that are successfully done and good feedback from my clients. I read all conditions for getting the Rising star badge and I think I'm qualified for it. Many of the people I know got it even though they have less experience and working hours than me.

Please, can I get some answer or help about that? 

Hi Jelena,

Thank you for reaching out. The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you, Annie. I'll wait. 

448e1445
Community Member

I have completed 5 projects and have earned 350+ on /Upwork. Am I still not eligible for the Rising Talent badge?

Hi Ashia,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know, and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
bfe081c8
Community Member

Hi, 

I have gone through the list of criteria for the Upwork Rising Talent Badge and I fit in with all of them. Why have I still not recieved the badge?

Hi Ann,

~Andrea
Upwork
dc471cb8
Community Member

Hello everybody. Please tell me why my Rising Talent status is not updated? I received 2 messages in the mail that I received this charter and about 2 weeks have passed and nothing. I read that in order for the status to be updated, the profile must be 100% filled. I leave two screenshots that I have it all. Thank you

Hi Bohdan,

Thank you for your message. I can see the Rising Talent badge on your profile already as seen here. If it is still not visible at your end, please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
dad5e9dc
Community Member

Do upwork issue rising talent when a freelancer remain active for 3 months? is it true?

Hi Yeasin,

Thank you for reaching out to us, Please note that Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here.

~ AJ
Upwork
wqsrazzza
Community Member

Hello,

I want to get a rising talent badge on my profile. can anybody assist me with how can I get that badge?

Yeah me 2, any pro here please help

Hi Waqas and Bilal,

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
2ab697e6
Community Member

Hello

I was rising talent member here

But it's disappeared

I am not sure why 

Anyone can help me to be clear?

Thank you

Its gone because now JSS score will be shown on your profile inspite of rising talent

Hi Usama 

Thanks for reply but I have completed only 2 tasks

So I think the JSS score is not ready to be shown on my account but the rising talent badge disappeared

7b05e0c5
Community Member

Hello,

My rising talent badge disappeared this morning, but I have not received a JSS.  I've not been inactive.  I don't have any negative feedback.  I'm top rated 6 of 16 weeks (though I've only been on upwork since the last week of December 2022).  Can anyone tell me how I've lost the rising talent badge?

Hi Lisa,

I checked with the team and it looks like at some point your profile was published at less than 100% complete. Please know that maintaining a 100% complete profile with accurate skills and genuine work is one of the requirements for the Rising Talent badge. At this stage, you would need to be invited again into the program in order to have the badge again. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge.

~Andrea
Upwork
bb3b311d
Community Member

Hi there,

I lost my Rising Talent Badge due to Jss dropping below 90% so when my JSS will be again at 90% can I get it back?

Thanks,

Asan

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members